Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*hi beggy*

Now i have your attention

- your eyelashes are gross, please sort them before you get lash lice
- stop banging on about your poxy candles. Dont you realise that soul only get you to 'bling' the labels because its saving them a soul destroying job and getting free work.
- stop pretending to be depressed when it suits you
- stop calling your shed the cedar house....its a bleeping shed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's deleting house party 🤭🤭🤭
Nice to see you keep upto date here, Beggy!!!
I hope she has deleted it encouraging her young followers it’s ok to use this app and talk to strangers errrr no You are thick stupid waste of space she needs to go

Half a bleeping cake🙄 Behave!

In all my life I have never ever ever seen someone make half a cake. She’s not all the bleeping ticket!!
How embarrassing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will be funny when she re paints it but can’t admit it- because she’s not on tattle 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Uuuurgh when she said the varnish makes the wood ‘pop’ ahhhh she’s really annoying!!!!!

Reactions: 3
I bet they make her eyes hurt yol. 😅

I thought she was going to slice it through the middle and then decorate it. I saw she did the hand gesture as
I bet they make her eyes hurt yol. 😅

I thought she was going to slice it through the middle and then decorate it. I saw she did the hand gesture as if it was going on top but I thought nooo.!!! What an absolute looney
if it was going on yol but I thought nooo.!!! What an absolute looney

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.