Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she get Brooke to cut her hair? she can’t tie it back because she has really horrible ears ( has anyone else noticed this?) it’s obviously getting on her nerves as well as ours.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her stories are so bleeping pointless. 😳🙄 Jaysunnn will be gutted when we get full lockdown and he won’t be able to cycle away from her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would put money on Jason not actually going for a bike ride on his own, or for the 1 hour permitted.

*cue Beggy doing a story about how Jason is on his own etc*

Hi Beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she’s still trying to flog those crappy candles. She just can’t help herself. Acts all depressed but then still trying to make money out of people absolute skank 😷😷😷

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Urgh I have followed this lady for along time now and actually uses to like her. I am nearly half her age(that's if she really is only 41 LOL) and I am disgusted by her. Been reading here for a while which opened my eyes to how beggy and disgusting she actually is so decided to finally join. If that was your own mother you would take her and bleeping shake the stupid witch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ffs Beggy, we don’t want or need candles.
We all know you read here so stop with the begging.
There’s a world crisis going on and you are so insensitive.

ps preferred the conservatory if I’m honest 🤔👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
People on that house party app have been getting frauded and all there details taken from being hacked into the phone. Better watch out beggy 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
People on that house party app have been getting frauded and all there details taken from being hacked into the phone. Better watch out beggy 😂😂

Where have you seen this ?

Why does she get so excited over stupid things? Looks like she’s going to combust over a Victoria sponge ffs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Where have you seen this ?

Why does she get so excited over stupid things? Looks like she’s going to combust over a Victoria sponge ffs.
People have been posting about it on Facebook warning. Weather it’s true or not I don’t know. But weird stuff happens on that app. 😳😩 good luck to her lol

Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t she get Brooke to cut her hair? she can’t tie it back because she has really horrible ears ( has anyone else noticed this?) it’s obviously getting on her nerves as well as ours.
I don’t think Brooke can cut hair, always thought it was weird that someone else does Beggy’s hair and not her daughter

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she is creaming her knickers over making a Victoria Sponge, my kids were making them when they were knee high!

One thing I can say is Gousto has given me the confidence to cook 🤣🤣🤣 duck off you drip!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
WTAF half a cake!! Well she has only got half a brain, so I suppose it kind of makes sense!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.