Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed quite a few followers clocked on to her getting back together and commented on her other photos...all which are being deleted.

2 weeks though guys. This should be the honeymoon period where you are so wrapped up in each other you don't even notice anyone else.

I feel sorry for that poor baby. She made that braggy post about being the best mum in the world to that girl. I don't think bringing that unstable piss poor excuse of a man into her life is a "best mum in the world" move.

Reactions: 18
The truth is she no way should have that baby any where near him .. further more her parenting is rubbish as parents we no what’s right and what she’s done is far from that.she is far from a victim and she no doubt will play that card when this blows up. She has a lot to learn about being a parent if she thinks going of with a random is good for her little girl.. To be honest it’s selfish and low cry for your self all she wants but having kids it’s about them wouldn’t mind over a boy who left his pregnant girlfriend days before I have no sympathy.. dog move she will cling on now cos she will try and save face when clearly she have no love for her self one bit all tit all show for Instagram

Reactions: 17
She’s still with pissy pants and she’s getting turkey teef lol.

the red pushchair in the corner of the photo

09A3F17D-84A9-416F-A2A7-58010C894714.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
A few weeks off sm meaning I’m with fluff beard weird looking fella still.Who the hell is he any way that face hair hasn’t evan grown These girls have give him way to much confidence

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course she is!! If she’d have stayed private about the relationship she wouldn’t have to be saving face now. She looks like an absolute head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Of course she is!! If she’d have stayed private about the relationship she wouldn’t have to be saving face now. She looks like an absolute head 😂
If you think they both look like dickheads now wait until they get their new massive turkey teef 😅😅👏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I still laugh hysterically at this 🤣 can’t spell girlfriend but is somehow a millionaire Forex trader…turn it in 😂
077F7CC4-9ADB-4AC0-8DF2-1BCDE458B3DB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Who’s looking after the poor little baby while they are getting their teeth filed down to pegs?? Do you think she’s there just strapped in her buggy listening to the sound of the drills and the cackling going on. Imagine being picked up for a cuddle and mummy looks like that!!! 🥲

no way 😂😂 why do people do this show of there stumps 🤮
Too thick to realise people will screenshot and the pics will be around forever!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What gets me is they give it large all over sm show there tits & vagina and then argue on sm get deep on sm and then go private 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hey hun your far from private😂😂 now your half a man is showing he’s stumps 🤮 why ? Then want to blame every one else when they talk.. hey girl I’m invested now nothing is private when your vagina isn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s out there ..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who’s looking after the poor little baby while they are getting their teeth filed down to pegs?? Do you think she’s there just strapped in her buggy listening to the sound of the drills and the cackling going on. Imagine being picked up for a cuddle and mummy looks like that!!! 🥲

To be fair I'm sure that poor baby has heard and witn

To be fair I'm sure that poor baby has heard and witnessed equally as disgusting and distressing scenes in that bloody hotel room in dubai 😢🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 23
All that money he supposedly makes, yet goes to Turkey to get cheap crowns done instead of going to a top class dentist in uk to get veneers…
Probably doesn’t actually know the difference now, but he will do in about 10 years when those stumps all need removing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I will NEVER understand why people do this to themselves. I can almost understand if you have horrendous teeth that are all over the place or badly diseased etc. But the majority of people I see, filing down their perfectly find teeth, could sort them out with good dentistry and a orthodontist, and finishing up with some whitening. I really hate those big, glow in the dark Tom stones. I am usually a marketing manager dream but I will NEVER be sold on veneers 🥴

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I will NEVER understand why people do this to themselves. I can almost understand if you have horrendous teeth that are all over the place or badly diseased etc. But the majority of people I see, filing down their perfectly find teeth, could sort them out with good dentistry and a orthodontist, and finishing up with some whitening. I really hate those big, glow in the dark Tom stones. I am usually a marketing manager dream but I will NEVER be sold on veneers 🥴
Exactly! Brace for 18mths, can get clear ones nowadays or Invisalign then whitening and composite bonding on real teeth so much better than the Turkey teef and no damage to your real ones!

Reactions: 12
That’s why they go turkey as they will do what you ask as in stumping your teeth down to nothing 🤮weird in the uk they will not do that to healthy teeth no way may be some but honestly the dentist here go mad about people going abroad getting good teeth destroyed over there.. I don’t think it’s just about money.. the dentist industry needs shaking up in this country costs are far to high

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He is GROSS new teeth or not I looked at his Facebook and his public posts are all super misogynistic and embarrassing it’s honestly tragic he’s got pictures of him and every mrs he’s ever had all over his socials and not deleted any of them. How is she not embarrassed it’s just messy !!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.