Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the fame hungry no ones will be having melt downs cos there egos can’t get fed 😂 bet he’s walking round giving it the biggest smile ever all I no is the picture I see earlier of his stumps scared the tit out of me and no full set of teeth is going to help me un see that

Reactions: 9
Ooh you can see she's in his dms in his latest story! Hes teasing with it all isn't he?

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she is still there!!! The sheer embarrassment of her igtv where u could feel the shame of the whole situation my mind is blown!
imagine re telling your child the story of your first holiday ....and this tit show how the duck do you explain that 😂😂😂😂

I hope he cheats again and again .....and plasters it all over the gram ...... I hope ur new teef and Tiffany bits .... all bought with drug / scammed money was worth it !
scumbags the pair of ya!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hahahaha I sooo can't wait for her to come back to SM. I just couldn't do it, I'd feel so humiliated! No shame. What an absolute tit show of a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just can’t believe this absolute bleeping moron, the fact she got everyone worried with that show last week and did that igtv then comes off insta, it’s a huge duck you to all that cared! Well I hope you are happy becky, cause this ain’t gonna end well? He will beat you and you’ll end up baby mumma number 3. I wish you nothing but misery

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lol its hilarious, we all called it, could all see it coming. He's got off scot free, she's ruined any slim career she's had and made her self look an absolute bell end. Hopefully there is a trip to Bali soon so her daughter actually gets to meet her dad seeing as dubai and Turkey trips have been prioritised 😳 shocking parenting!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He reckons he has 65 messages awaiting a response but it’s basically 61 of them from people like us telling him what a bleeping tosser he is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Lol its hilarious, we all called it, could all see it coming. He's got off scot free, she's ruined any slim career she's had and made her self look an absolute bell end. Hopefully there is a trip to Bali soon so her daughter actually gets to meet her dad seeing as dubai and Turkey trips have been prioritised 😳 shocking parenting!!
Baby daddy bless him ..... don’t seem much better than this guy!!! Poor Rory

Reactions: 5
It must be killing her she can’t share the influencers wet dream of going for Turkey teeth. How long till she’s back boasting I wonder.
Bali is reopening for tourism on 14th October so I guess we will see how important it is to her for Rory to meet her dad

This is not going to end well for B but his girlfriend is pregnant and the stress of what these two have done isn’t healthy for that baby. He is a nasty boy and will dump B ASAP another boat party or night out with the boys you can and will be replaced.. it’s clear he’s a player to dump his girlfriend and go of but B rubbed it in her face no respect no morals and what he has done is wicked and low grade but b deserves every bit of grief she gets for putting a pregnant woman through complete hell not nice she’s carrying a child hormones all over and there both acting up for Instagram bad tit when you want likes for other people upset

• Wow
  • Heart
Ewwww the pair of them rubbing gums all night boffing hell glad she’s keeping it off insta I couldn’t handle it 🤮

• Sick
It was sooooo obvious when she posted that pic sayin she was havin a 2 week break,she was staying with him, she’s going to come back and say he’s had therapy and he’s a changed man. No hun u were definitely in the bath with him hours later and he made sure we all knew, he made a show of you.u definitely lied about that one. Ur a mug, I feel so sorry for ur baby. I can’t imagine putting my child in such danger. He still has pics of his ex’s on his Instagram, he doesn’t care. He’s laughing at you.he will do it over and over again. He now has no respect at all for you(not that he ever did). He’s mugging you off by letting all his followers know that ur there with him, he’s so smug with it,the cot on the plane, the buggy, now ur legs in the video, ur DM on his story that he shittly scribbled out.
Becky is going to try and fool her followers and pretend she dumped him in Dubai.I hope they all delete her . she is Proper looser. Imagine bein that desperate for a man, that you go for a grade A narcissist small little man who has babies all over the show and cons ppl and then cheats right in ur face. Hope she’s booked the clap clinic for when she gets backwith her turkey teeth, covid will be the least of her worries …

Reactions: 17
It was sooooo obvious when she posted that pic sayin she was havin a 2 week break,she was staying with him, she’s going to come back and say he’s had therapy and he’s a changed man. No hun u were definitely in the bath with him hours later and he made sure we all knew, he made a show of you.u definitely lied about that one. Ur a mug, I feel so sorry for ur baby. I can’t imagine putting my child in such danger. He still has pics of his ex’s on his Instagram, he doesn’t care. He’s laughing at you.he will do it over and over again. He now has no respect at all for you(not that he ever did). He’s mugging you off by letting all his followers know that ur there with him, he’s so smug with it,the cot on the plane, the buggy, now ur legs in the video, ur DM on his story that he shittly scribbled out.
Becky is going to try and fool her followers and pretend she dumped him in Dubai.I hope they all delete her . she is Proper looser. Imagine bein that desperate for a man, that you go for a grade A narcissist small little man who has babies all over the show and cons ppl and then cheats right in ur face. Hope she’s booked the clap clinic for when she gets backwith her turkey teeth, covid will be the least of her worries …
and her laughing at his temporary teef, oh and she got her couples spa day in the end, wonder were they have dumped Rory off, great mother you are Becky, your doing a stellar job raising that child 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
he clearly doesn’t care about his children so why would she take her child near it shocking

Reactions: 6
Wtf is he smoking? You are the sperm donor, end off. If you did care sent Victoria some money to go towards a pram and nappies you complete bleeping melt!
88C9925E-D506-49FB-941E-DCF10969DFA4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Don’t forget the Amish beard , the biggest crime of all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.