Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Victoria has also posted that scan on FB tagging Bradley’s mum, dad and sister. It looks like he has another older son too who he isn’t allowed to see. He’ll get Becky pregnant next and duck her off as well. Little waste man

• Wow
Reactions: 14
He’s of with another woman but uploaded a scan picture the cheek of him. How he has stressed that baby out treating the mother with the up most disrespect.. he is a Instagram dad just like most of these duck ups. B will not get treated any better where is her child? She has put this street thug before her child and it’s a disgrace.. I bet when these two get back there family have some thing to say. Drag your self round the world with strange men but not your child no way tit mum wrong move. He is a dangerous man he enjoys the life and he is on a self destructive mode his ex has had a lucky escape from him she’s had a blessing

Some times things happen for a reason and it’s a lesson for these two duck ups they have lost every thing self respect morals you can’t pay for that

Last edited:
We all know she’s there in Turkey with him

She’s clearly £££ over reputation, so if he’s funding everything she will spend as much of his ill gotten gains as she can while he’s still sniffing around her.
Then she will front it saying it was payback and what did the little knob expect for trying to take the piss…

She thinks she’s getting a nice few bits pugged away, ready to sell ready to fund the next chapter when Bali finally opens up again..

Let’s just hope she doesn’t get nicked along with him because you can see his bragging’s going to be his downfall can’t you.

Reactions: 6
As if he was on holiday with his ex on 1st September called themselves a power couple. They less than 4 weeks later in Dubai with another woman and her baby but also snogging random prossies on a yacht 🤣 you literally couldn’t write it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
As if he was on holiday with his ex on 1st September called themselves a power couple. They less than 4 weeks later in Dubai with another woman and her baby but also snogging random prossies on a yacht 🤣 you literally couldn’t write it!
& she has dragged her baby along duck up or what. How selfish you got to be to do that

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Just seen this on Facebook. She looks like a mug! I can’t believe she took him back and even still lets her child around that creep! She’s an unfit mother, no amount of money in the world would come before my child, she’s just proved to everyone how beggy she is. Well done Becky you absolute moron!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Just seen this on Facebook. She looks like a mug! I can’t believe she took him back and even still lets her child around that creep! She’s an unfit mother, no amount of money in the world would come before my child, she’s just proved to everyone how beggy she is. Well done Becky you absolute moron!
Can’t believe she’s posting tit like that. How is she not embarrassed!!! Hope her next tattoo is MUG on her forehead

Reactions: 10
It’s bad tho rubbing a pregnant womans face in it as well the stress on baby is just unbelievable. The pair of them could of should of held it down.He has no care love for his baby or women it’s just a disgrace B isn’t confident and has no self respect not one bit

Reactions: 9
She’s a “big girl” but she wasn’t acting that way smashing bottles of bubbly on the balcony
We don’t know what happens behind close doors but we know what happens on your fellas story and you’re a mug 🥴

Think her story is rude. Now she’s acting all big bollocks telling everyone to essentially F off. Where was that energy when she was going psycho on video on the balcony for attention? Or when she was uploading videos of her crying? Didn’t seem to want everyone to F off then

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah becky we dont know you, but one thing we all know is YOURE A tit bleeping MOTHER, WHO IS TOO BUSY CHASING DICK AND MONEY TO GIVE A tit ABOUT THEIR DAUGHTERS WELFARE. I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT I HAD FOR YOU. I CANT WAIT TO SEE IS ALL COME CRASHING DOWN AROUND YOU WHEN HE CHEATS ON YOU, STEALS YOUR DUBAI PORTA POTTY MONEY, SMASHES YOUR NEW TURKEY TEEF, GIVES YOU AN STD, AND U BECOME BABY MUMMA NUMBER 3. THERE IS ALSO ANOTHER SAYING, “BIRDS OF A FEATHER, FLOCK TOGETHER”. AND YOU ARE BOTH THE BIGGEST MORONS ON THE PLANET, YOUR PARENTS MUST BE SO PROUD OF THE SLUT THEY DRAGGED UP

Think her story is rude. Now she’s acting all big bollocks telling everyone to essentially F off. Where was that energy when she was going psycho on video on the balcony for attention? Or when she was uploading videos of her crying? Didn’t seem to want everyone to F off then
She’s a bleep, and I’ll be front row waiting for it to all fall apart which it will cause she’s going out with a loser

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is great, I thought the show may have finished but it seems its been commissioned for another series.... Buzzing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
TELL ME YOURE A GASLIGHTING LITTLE tit, WITHOUT TELLING ME, YOURE A GASLIGHTING LITTLE tit
691344C8-0E9D-4AB8-97D4-24F370EC4688.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Her story is so rude. How ignorant when she ovbs had genuine people making sure her and Rory were safe. She’s vile, I’d be unfollowing her if I was someone who had messaged checking she was ok. Stupid cow

Reactions: 9
Vile rude little bleeping bleep she is!!!!!!
crying the other day at the outpouring of love and support !! 🤢🤢🤢 first class bleep

no you don’t have your own money be just far bleeping from it

no you didn’t pay for your teeth

yes you are a tit mum putting her at risk with a violent unpredictable Amish looking prick u have known for a week

yes I would say all this to your overfilled over tatted and now tacky 🦃 teef face!!!!!

You can really can tell just how infactuated with him she is when she just kissed him why??!!!!!!!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
This is great, I thought the show may have finished but it seems its been commissioned for another series.... Buzzing 😂
Exactly that ... Plenty more public humiliation and hotel room meltdowns to look forward to guys and gals!! Get yourself comfy!

This pair are a match made in heaven.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.