Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I agree it does 🙈

Imagine He left and left Becky with the bill 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I think it shows possibly he has a tiny bit of decency if it is him and the baby needed a check up or the mum and he’s come back but if he’s left Becky with the bill I think she would be straight online telling us all

Reactions: 3
To be fair the amount of throwback pictures the ex shares (bald then hair then bald etc) its most likely an old one. 😂

Reactions: 7
He sounds like he’s very young and immature and I would guess based on the video clip is from a traveller type background. Why would she think he’s some sort of forex trader? She sounds too savvy to not be able to tell he’s just a boy. Or is it simply code for being a drug dealer these days and of course, that is acceptable in the circles she no doubt moves in.
Very concerning though. Extremely vulnerable on her own with baby in a place like Dubai. Anyone here who actually knows her or her family? Like, are we sure she’s safe and having a break from SM as opposed to he’s done her in and has posted using her phone?

Reactions: 4
It’s obvious he is a drug dealer and it’s obvious she knows about it. No questions there

Reactions: 13
He sounds like he’s very young and immature and I would guess based on the video clip is from a traveller type background. Why would she think he’s some sort of forex trader? She sounds too savvy to not be able to tell he’s just a boy. Or is it simply code for being a drug dealer these days and of course, that is acceptable in the circles she no doubt moves in.
Very concerning though. Extremely vulnerable on her own with baby in a place like Dubai. Anyone here who actually knows her or her family? Like, are we sure she’s safe and having a break from SM as opposed to he’s done her in and has posted using her phone?
I agree with everything, But I have no doubt she was love bombed. He blinded her with love for her and her daughter and probs money as well. She was massively in the wrong for the way she paraded it all in the ex's face but I can't help feeling bad for the whole situation. I hope she can move on and concentrate on the beautiful little girl.

Reactions: 11
Off they go to Turkey and his most recent pic is liked by “Tobias Holt”….

• Haha
  • Sad
Our Becky is all about the money , she has sold her fanny and bumhole for less . She hangs around with the likes of chloe khan and is a known porta potty lol .
I watched her video of her breaking down and honestly I felt bad for her . Nobody deserves to feel like that .
But she isn’t that person in the video , she will sell her soul to the devil for a line of coke or a few quid .

Reactions: 26
He has just uploaded this on his story. Off to Turkey. Look at where he is sat on the plane. The place they put families. Why? Because they have the correct fittings for the standard issued cots provided on planes. ‘For who?’ I hear you cry! 😂 Rory of course…. Oh Becky!!!! 🙈

Attachments

He has just uploaded this on his story. Off to Turkey. Look at where he is sat on the plane. The place they put families. Why? Because they have the correct fittings for the standard issued cots provided on planes. ‘For who?’ I hear you cry! 😂 Rory of course…. Oh Becky!!!! 🙈
That’s what I just came on to say, she’s a bleeping head! Well I hope you’re very unhappy, cause nothing good can come from that Chavy Amish bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It does match up as she said they were flying home Sunday

Reactions: 5
Wonder why they don’t fly business class with all his millions? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It would be off to let the most respectable seeming man get that close to your kid after a week! I don't get where her heads at.

Reactions: 10
Actually liked her a bit after she had her little girl but lost every ounce of respect I had for her now. Imagine letting your little girl near a pissed up coke head drug dealer you’ve known a week, all so she could have a flashy holiday. Absolutely vile

Reactions: 16
The woman is a joke she should of left her child at home with her parents.. or some body no way should that child be any where near him or that life style. What a mess she don’t deserve that baby she has not been put first in this situation no way..

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.