Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211001_183551.jpg

As everyone guessed. It's an old video. As if he hasn't created enough hurt for everyone he's an actual phsyco trying to make out she's gone crawling back. Making himself look an absolute twit

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Well she posted the same fireworks so I guess they’re in the room together

Reactions: 6
She probably was in bed with him last night cause she has the same heart necklace on in today’s crying video 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If thats her in the bath with him after he absolutely swept the floor with her last night then is more stupid than i thought. She needs to put that baby first instead of her own deluded love life. What a great man to have around her baby. It can only go more downhil from here. She keeps going on it has nowt to do with her parenting lol. No its ok hun you have that dirty pig near your baby and she will turn out just fine and dandy. At the end of the day no matter how she smooths it over for insta her beautiful baby should not be around that phsyco. He is a split personality jekly and hyde and she admitted she did not see it coming. No one in there right mind can switch up like he did. He is someone you need to sleep with one eye open with. He clearly thinks money buys everything and all women are trash. He is the same kind that will prop take intimate images of her to use against her hes a creep. She needs to get out with that baby and go and give her baby the stability and warm and loving home she needs. Money means nothing. PUMBA will be back in jail sooner than you know it anyway. Hes a reckless weirdo no body.

Reactions: 11
These pricks couldn’t trade matchbox cars let alone forex.
This guy is a drug dealer. Not a foreign currency dealer.
Actually DYING at this photo. What do these little boys actually think they look like?! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Don't know about forex trading, they look like they're about trade me some fake Pokemon cards 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well she posted the same fireworks so I guess they’re in the room together
yeah she said on her live that it’s his hotel room and they are both there but she hasn’t taken him back, I would personally be in another hotel or another COUNTRY as far away as poss but as if he is posting videos like they Are still together. Worrying.

Reactions: 7
That’s a new video I think. He’s trying hard to get her in it. What a mug

Reactions: 2
Oh my god she’s taken her video down about last night!!!! She’s definitely taken him back. I AM DED LOOOOL WHAT A MUG??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Shes no spring chicken and this defo aint her first rodeo so she should know better. She has no ties to him and has known him a week. The sheer fact she has stayed just shows shes in it for the dollar. Watch her lose everyones respect and watch him do it all over again but next time worse.

Reactions: 6
She’s a mug if she has, I wonder what her brother thinks of all this? He seem very level headed

Reactions: 5
He’s put a
She’s a mug if she has, I wonder what her brother thinks of all this? He seem very level headed
He’s posted an insta story saying people need to mind their own business and stop messaging him

Yeh it’s crazy she hasn’t went and got another hotel, I mean she bangs on about having her own money so much, well bleeping put your hand in your pocket and go get your own hotel room for god sake. I’ve had to do it before on holiday when a guys turned nasty. No way would I stay especially with a baby it’s actually crazy the risk she’s putting them both at. Imagine the horrible atmosphere like it would be unbearable. Some hotels in dubai aren’t even that expensive so I don’t understand her doing this

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She will be in Turkey with him next week, you watch. The pair of them are just embarrassing. I feel sorry for Rory, this is a toxic environment for a child. I would love to know what her parents think as they seem to play a big part in the little girls life.
Yeh it’s crazy she hasn’t went and got another hotel, I mean she bangs on about having her own money so much, well bleeping put your hand in your pocket and go get your own hotel room for god sake. I’ve had to do it before on holiday when a guys turned nasty. No way would I stay especially with a baby it’s actually crazy the risk she’s putting them both at. Imagine the horrible atmosphere like it would be unbearable. Some hotels in dubai aren’t even that expensive so I don’t understand her doing this

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.