Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t think itā€™s set up, I genuinely think sheā€™s desperate for a man to want her. She said to his baby mum a man hadnā€™t been interested in two years as justification for going out with him. He is genuinely vile and talks like the Cookie Monster
Sorry but thatā€™s really offensive to the Cookie Monster. Please take that back

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The video of him last night next to that girl, his leg was twitching like mad. Clearly on it.

Then he posted the Dan Bilzerian. No man who admires that piece of tit is worth knowing imo. Clearly who he aspires to be šŸ¤¢

As for the girl in the taxi, anyone else find it really uncomfortable? Rapey vibes.

Reactions: 21
Yeh the girl in the taxi didnā€™t look happy at all, she looked kinda scared I thoughtā€¦.. wish we knew what she was saying. I hate those guys that try force ā€œone kissā€ like piss off creepy bastard

Reactions: 11
The video of him last night next to that girl, his leg was twitching like mad. Clearly on it.

Then he posted the Dan Bilzerian. No man who admires that piece of tit is worth knowing imo. Clearly who he aspires to be šŸ¤¢

As for the girl in the taxi, anyone else find it really uncomfortable? Rapey vibes.
She looked this she was off her tits too. They should be really careful acting like that on the streets, it might be quietly acceptable in your hotel complex but itā€™s a different story outside of that

Reactions: 6
This guys actually deranged to be posted old videos to make it all look ok itā€™s actually scary what heā€™s doing šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 5
As much as I hate these Z-listers I am happy to know that her and baby are safe. He is a piece of tit and I hope she gets rid.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
We could do with someone who can speak Spanish translating what she is saying, she does not look one bit comfortable with him in that taxi. I honestly can't believe what has happened and that it can even be real. I've seen some stuff in my time but the fact that she went quiet, on the other side of the world, with a BABY in the hotel room paid for by a menace of a man that she doesn't even know is something else. The video of when he went back to the room was terrifying, particularly with the news this week. I don't think she's made very wise choices but I have been genuinely worried about the safety of a woman at the hands of a man here, and what's played out across social media has been scary.

Reactions: 18
She is definitely being really honest about it all.
She was not in the wrong here. I hope she understands that in time. The guy love bombed her hard.

Reactions: 19
Iā€™ve just watched the live that Becky has just done, and even though sheā€™s admittedly been foolish, I genuinely feel very sorry for her. No sheā€™s not perfect, but sheā€™s no way on the same level as that absolute berk! Iā€™m just waiting to see if heā€™ll still go to Turkey to get his new TEEF? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 14
Anyone watch the live? Difficult watch I thought. This guy is something else, who does this?! He can't be right in the head.

The best thing she can do now is pack up and get the on the first flight home!

Reactions: 7
Good on her for coming on and behind honest about it. A lesson learned at least she is safe. He is scum

Reactions: 8
I watched the live too. Sheā€™s saved it as an IGTV video if anyone wants to watch.

I feel sorry for her too. Sheā€™s obviously been love bombed/manipulated by this guy BUT I hope sheā€™s learnt a huge lesson about letting new partners meet her child at such an early stage, and potentially putting her in danger. Honestly anything could have happened last night when he came back to the room.

Reactions: 16
I watched the live too. Sheā€™s saved it as an IGTV video if anyone wants to watch.

I feel sorry for her too. Sheā€™s obviously been love bombed/manipulated by this guy BUT I hope sheā€™s learnt a huge lesson about letting new partners meet her child at such an early stage, and potentially putting her in danger. Honestly anything could have happened last night when he came back to the room.
Exactly this šŸ‘šŸ» no way I'd be hanging around till Sunday god knows what he is capable of

He is vile!!! He needs locking up , only a matter of time before he hurts /attacks a woman! His friends are clearly the same as well

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.