Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's on part damage control as he's deleted all the pictures of him and the "prostitutes" and him claiming to have won her back

Reactions: 1
I have an awful feeling she will get back with him, he will fill her full of tit and shower her with gifts and it will all be one big ‘misunderstanding’

Reactions: 16
Just imagine what he does when there’s no social media evidence 😏 he’s a danger and she’s still sharing a hotel room with him!!

Reactions: 5
I've just watched the live on IGTV and I do feel really sorry for her. It's never nice to see someone cry like that, but I don't think she's fully out out of this relationship. If she was, I think she would have moved rooms and got the next available flight home. He's now got two more days, to shower her with luxury gifts, spoil and love on Rory and show what a great guy he is can pretend to be, explain it all away. Then they'll be off to Turkey for their turkey teef.

Reactions: 13
I never ever comment on here. But after seeing her in the bath after everything. What an absolute skank!!

Reactions: 11
He could be doing what he did this morning and sharing old videos ? I would expect her to go on live to prove she’s not again though cause he’s making a mug of her if she’s actually not back with him

Reactions: 7
It's got to be an old video. I don't think for one second shes in the bath massaging his shoulders! Even if she were to forgive him. He's trying to control it isnt he. I think he must have some serious mental health problems

Reactions: 12
Even if its an old video, they have both posted of the fireworks so honestly after everything he has done and with the little girl there. She's an absolute mug

Reactions: 4
Nah, no way. We are dealing with a gaslighting, narcissistic psychopath! That’s bound to be an old video, he is uploading that now because he wants to control the narrative. He was to give out the false image and portray ‘look at me, I can duck who I want, when I want, throw money everywhere and still get what I want and come out on top’ - he’s desperately concerned about his image and how others perceive him. He needs to stop spending money on champagne and Columbian marching powder, and start spending it on THERAPY!!!

Reactions: 15
The fireworks videos were as if he was trying to imply he was sat with her
It's deffo his balcony / a balcony in the hotel as she posted her daughter on the balcony and it was the same green bars. But who knows when the video was taken. He's mental

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.