Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but this is all such a freak show. A concerning one.

Whoever said this is worse than Sallie Axl? I apologise for disagreeing. This is deffo Sallie Axl type stuff.

The cost of Cristal varies depending on the year it was made. The 2007 bottle is AU$4,000.

They don’t sell that in supermarkets.

Trust me, Cristal can be expensive.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
This disturbing clip has now been deleted. I screen recorded it because I was genuinely concerned for their welfare.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s set up, I genuinely think she’s desperate for a man to want her. She said to his baby mum a man hadn’t been interested in two years as justification for going out with him. He is genuinely vile and talks like the Cookie Monster

Reactions: 11
I was genuinely worrying waiting for the stories I just keep thinking how much everyone at home must be worrying and she’s just in bed with him he’s still got the other pics of the girls up it’s embarrassing, she will be fishing his Balenciagas out of wherever she threw them ! She’s not safe there at all

Reactions: 4
His mate Carl has a video of him watching his shoes get thrown over the side of the balcony and he doesn’t look impressed at all.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I can’t see them either - they don’t play.

Is there a way to play your clip? Won’t play on my phone.
Try and hold it down and download linked file and it will start downloading top right and open on a new page

Reactions: 5
Yep, he has anger issues.
He also spends money he doesn’t have.
He is weird.

Reactions: 6
I really hope she has left him and wouldn’t put her baby in danger like that! He is clearly unhinged

Reactions: 9
Dead ☠ at roy copper comment

Didn’t she have a serious drug problem at one point .... and only got clean as she got pregnant??? Being with a drug dealer abs around that company surely can not be good for any recovering addict such a toxic mess

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can anyone speak Spanish and know what the girl is saying in the taxi? 🤣
From the brief Spanish I speak I believe it was
"Good sir I thought you was amish and was hoping to see your horse. I also believe you may be dribbling and I am not sure why you're teeth are that far forward, p.s if we don't have sex will I still be paid as I am technically working."

Not sure though as I said it's not my first language 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 87
Sitting here with my baby girl napping beside me and I couldn’t imagine putting her in danger like that. He was clearly off his tits on drugs and could have did anything to her or the baby. I really hope she has moved to a different room or at least on her way home.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.