Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My respect massively went down for her over the last week, but she must be feeling awful! The embarrassment after such OTT declarations of love must be a killer. It must really smart. And to know her daughter is in this with her. Really hope she has gone quiet because she has asked to be moved rooms, has sorted a flight for tomorrow and is getting her head now ready to leave early in the morning.

Reactions: 10
Not sure how many of these I can post in one go... bear with me

In Tiffany and the champagne (not sure these have loaded in the right order)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She comes across as being so desperate for any man to want her and love her. She needs to take a step back from men and just concentrate on being a good mum

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Here's bottle #2 and the balcony Balenciagas

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is anyone else suspect about this? I'm wondering if it's a big set up. Basically declaring love after a couple of days? She's not that stupid... throwing his stuff over the balcony...landing on a roof though!!...(probably easy retrieved by staff). Now he's back in the room? Why did she let him in? Why didn't she move rooms? His followers have gone up, their engagement must be through the roof....h e probably wanted to dump the pregnant ex anyway came up with this little plan, bumped Becky a few quid...win win....

Reactions: 15
I don’t get why she made out that champagne is 8.5k, I drink it myself and you can buy it from Waitrose for £200.
Anyway, she’s apparently happy in bed with him now, telling him she loves him, I’m honestly baffled (unless it’s an old story he’s posted, and he’s trying to make out it’s happening now) I personally don’t understand why she didn’t move rooms, why put her child in this kind of danger, the bloke is clearly smacked off his tits!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I don’t get why she made out that champagne is 8.5k, I drink it myself and you can buy it from Waitrose for £200.
Anyway, she’s apparently happy in bed with him now, telling him she loves him, I’m honestly baffled (unless it’s an old story he’s posted, and he’s trying to make out it’s happening now) I personally don’t understand why she didn’t move rooms, why put her child in this kind of danger, the bloke is clearly smacked off his tits!
Of course buying champagne from the supermarket the prices are way cheaper. They are in the Atlantis hotel so obviously the price is way more, if you go to any restaurant bar hotel etc anywhere it’s always way more than supermarkets prices. Common sense tbh. I’ve seen bottles of Cristal for that in hotels and bars in London so it would have cost the 8k no bother standard tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What the hell have I just watched?! She’s back in bed with him? While he got a taxi back with that girl and has 2 pictures with 2 different girls on his insta. Madness.

Reactions: 12
She woulda been better to use his card to book a different room though so she’s still dumb af. His latest story she’s laughing and says she loves him 😷. And her fat tits hanging out. Pair of scum bags

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She woulda been better to use his card to book a different room though so she’s still dumb af. His latest story she’s laughing and says she loves him 😷. And her fat tits hanging out. Pair of scum bags
How can you love someone after week, and in that time has already publicly cheated on you 🙄

Reactions: 8
I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a shambles to be honest. It would be funny if there wasn’t a baby in a room with someone who clearly hasn’t been to bed and is off his nut! How desperate can you be to let him back into your bed? Can Becky parents or brother please go and get Rory? If this was the U.K. someone would have called Social services

Re the champagne I don’t doubt that it was 8k at the Atlantis everyone knows they mark it up hugely.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.