Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am genuinely concerned about their safety , especially The baby , he could go back and kick off, he doesn’t look happy in his friends story where they are showing him the video of her ordering drinks and throwing his trainers over the balcony, best thing Becky can do is get her stuff and the baby and go straight to the airport

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She should get out of there. He’s obviously a complete cretin anyway but some mates he’s got, posting that to his story when they’re apparently sat around spending thousands of his money.

Reactions: 9
I am genuinely concerned about their safety , especially The baby , he could go back and kick off, he doesn’t look happy in his friends story where they are showing him the video of her ordering drinks and throwing his trainers over the balcony, best thing Becky can do is get her stuff and the baby and go straight to the airport
When he had to scroll through her stories fron today to get to it, going passed videos of the baby...ergh :(
This is a whole other level of scumbaggery. She needs to get out sharpish.

THIS is why you don't rush into things Bex. Who knows what he is capable of doing.

Reactions: 5
Especially with what one of his exs posted on her ask me anything about him allegedly hitting someone and leaving his gf and baby in another country. I for one would not want him coming back yo that hotel room at all 😵

Reactions: 6
She needs to be careful in Dubai she doesn’t want to be getting into any trouble over there however this is so funny to watch 😫😂

Reactions: 10
Did anyone seen him on his mates story kissing that bikini girl. The way he grabbed her hair really aggressively. Little bleep. As if she let that prick round her kid.
Also she’s ordered 2 bottles or champagne- who is watching her kid?! Not cool
She tipped them out

Reactions: 2
He’s uploaded more stories with girls so he’s still out. He’s literally the worst type of guy ever, gives me the ick

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He is so ruff with women, he scares me, Becky please get out of that hotel room

Reactions: 6
Him and his pale pal Carl have uploaded more stories…. The Amish looking cat-weasel cretin is clearly coked off his nut, can’t keep his leg still for sh!!TTC The ex commented on his new post isn’t post too…

Reactions: 7
The comments on his new post are hilarious lmfao 😂😂😂 that girl on the boat was defo a prostitute & thinking the “new one” is too

Reactions: 8
He’s definitely from the Black Country. My dad lives in Birmingham / Dudley area and they all talk like that round there. I think he’s from Walsall or Dudley. Either way he’s tragic.

I know Becky is trying to prove a point but ain’t no way I would be tippinG ANY type of alcohol on the floor 🤣

Do we reckon he’s seen all this? Probably too coked up to realise
Im sure my friend said hes from tipton! Absolute trash 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
He’s going to have one hell of a hangover/comedown tomorrow morning when he sobers up and sees all this 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.