Becky Holt #8 Will she lick Ben's 💍

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else seen Becky’s stories?!?! Shits about to hit the fan about Gollum! Good on Becky for trying to do something about it!

Reactions: 14
His story to me reads like he’s saying she was all in for getting the profits from his Dodgy dealings until the designer handbags, luxury holidays and designer jewellery etc stopped
He's growing??
Living in his horrible gf's mum's spare room 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry I might be paranoid but I definitely think those two are still in cahoots for clout - both threads drier than the Sahara and they start bitching on about investing/scamming whatever 🙄
Maybe not in contact but both know if we start talking here their engagement goes up 🥱🥱

Reactions: 8
Sorry I might be paranoid but I definitely think those two are still in cahoots for clout - both threads drier than the Sahara and they start bitching on about investing/scamming whatever 🙄
Maybe not in contact but both know if we start talking here their engagement goes up 🥱🥱
I was thinking the same

Reactions: 3
"Wasn't even my boyfriend, just someone I was seeing"

Didn't look that way with the will you be my girlfriend card and the Tiffany tit...🤡 When it suits, eh?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
And on the podcast she said that whilst in Dubai they’d talked about buying a house in Alderley Edge together. But he was just someone you were seeing. I mean looking back, what a massive red flag that was, we’ve only just met but let’s buy a house together.

She was taken in by him too, no shame in it.

Reactions: 13
And on the podcast she said that whilst in Dubai they’d talked about buying a house in Alderley Edge together. But he was just someone you were seeing. I mean looking back, what a massive red flag that was, we’ve only just met but let’s buy a house together.

She was taken in by him too, no shame in it.
Don't forget the fake id shes was gonna travel with 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the spread with two sliced tiger loaves on has killed me off. Why would you pay for that ? Or even take a pic and think it looks good.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can he not go to his mam’s to leave her tf alone?
no he’s getting the garage.
After all the denials Becky had about her new bf Ben moving in with her and that he deffo wasn’t - I just don’t believe they aren’t cohabitating… after the Bradders debacle she just needs to be more careful. Even if she’s known the dude a year, slow down 🤌🙌

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Sorry but their age gap is weird in my eyes , and would be viewed differently the other way around.

Her who personality based around her tattoos, it’s pretty sad to be honest. She’s listed all the things she has done, but she never stuck to any of them. What happened with the tattoo studio? Was is boring making an honest living! She needs to make friends with Lauren aka treacle twit the other loser who bases their personality on how many tattoos they have!

”Now I’m planning a tattoo dedicated to Ben. My body is my life story – I have tattoos for Rory, my parents, my dog and my best friend and so Ben deserves a spot too.”

Oh dear 😳🫣

• Haha