Becky Holt #8 Will she lick Ben's 💍

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but their age gap is weird in my eyes , and would be viewed differently the other way around.
It is a bit odd. Like I'm not being disrespectful or trying to be funny here, she's clearly been round the block a few times and he looks like he's just left school.
I just find that interview seedy and a bit cringe

Reactions: 10
It actually boggles my mind how little perspective she has, Becky is constantly talking about how safe Rory is, how Rory is always protected and how brilliant her parenting is. But Dubai / Turkey were disastrous and dangerous- even Bradley admits he was in a bad place during this time!
And once again Becky has someone new playing daddy to Rory, he’s moved into her house, he’s doing these cringe stories with her. It doesn’t matter if she had known him a year, she needs to slow down when it comes to involving Rory into her love life.
Sooner or later Becky will tire of Ben’s niceness and blandness and lack of bad boy attitude / looks that Becky herself says she’s attracted to. And then poof he’ll have disappeared from Rorys life. I fear this may be a pattern for Rory’s life men coming, playing daddy and disappearing.

Reactions: 16
It actually boggles my mind how little perspective she has, Becky is constantly talking about how safe Rory is, how Rory is always protected and how brilliant her parenting is. But Dubai / Turkey were disastrous and dangerous- even Bradley admits he was in a bad place during this time!
And once again Becky has someone new playing daddy to Rory, he’s moved into her house, he’s doing these cringe stories with her. It doesn’t matter if she had known him a year, she needs to slow down when it comes to involving Rory into her love life.
Sooner or later Becky will tire of Ben’s niceness and blandness and lack of bad boy attitude / looks that Becky herself says she’s attracted to. And then poof he’ll have disappeared from Rorys life. I fear this may be a pattern for Rory’s life men coming, playing daddy and disappearing.
She’s only with Ben cause she’s got a house now and wants to play mummy and daddy’s and house. She will get bored and then it will be onto the next

Reactions: 10
She does have a pattern of getting bored , I think Ben does what he is told and she likes that , but there is a massive generational gap here that is a massive issue in todays world. For Rory, I hope that they do survvive , but I doubt it. Plus it’s clear she’s still on AW and being kept a float by sugar daddies , so I cannot see any man really putting up with that for long as it’s quite rmbarsssing (whether the woman
Bleats on about being a boss babe or not)

Reactions: 5
She does have a pattern of getting bored , I think Ben does what he is told and she likes that , but there is a massive generational gap here that is a massive issue in todays world. For Rory, I hope that they do survvive , but I doubt it. Plus it’s clear she’s still on AW and being kept a float by sugar daddies , so I cannot see any man really putting up with that for long as it’s quite rmbarsssing (whether the woman
Bleats on about being a boss babe or not)
What’s her adult work?