Becky Holt #8 Will she lick Ben's 💍

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is damaged so she goes to the hairdressers to damage it some more. She'll be bic-ing it soon.

I get it tho. I did the exact same thing myself. I got addicted to being pauline fowler white blonde utill it fell out. Oops

Reactions: 7
Her hair is damaged so she goes to the hairdressers to damage it some more. She'll be bic-ing it soon.

I get it tho. I did the exact same thing myself. I got addicted to being pauline fowler white blonde utill it fell out. Oops
Someone asked her the other week how she kept her hair so healthy 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve also destroyed my hair many times with bleach though 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’ve killed my hair with bleach as well lol being bleach blonde comes at a price 😂 the colour is naff and needs a good toner on but I think the 90s bangs looks nice . Well as nice as it could look but it is so damaged . It doesn’t move . Can tell it’s crunchy lol

Reactions: 2
All playgroups around my area do not allow phones and filming of sessions, especially getting other parents/kids in shot. Is this not normal?

Reactions: 4
I don’t want to be that person but her kids headrest on the car seat is far too high 😶 it’s not even within the head rest

Reactions: 2
I like her too, she’s much more self aware and self deprecating than other insta “stars”, she’s got much more about her and seems to have her head screwed on

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t fall for it, I felt the same and sympathised , then saw her actions at that spa trip she went on with her mates and they were truly being vile towards people they didn’t even know. She plays a good game , ill give her that. The mask will slip again soon.

Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t fall for it, I felt the same and sympathised , then saw her actions at that spa trip she went on with her mates and they were truly being vile towards people they didn’t even know. She plays a good game , ill give her that. The mask will slip again soon.
Agreed.

She put her child’s life at risk in Dubai and her own needs before her child’s on multiple occasions. She is a bag egg

Reactions: 11
The Jimmy Saville photoshop on her friend at Rory’s 1st birthday was disgusting.
She was also intolerably rude to an uber driver (she quickly deleted those stories a few months back). I had a lot of time for her till the saw the Wood for the trees during Dubai/ Turkey teef! What she put that other young mam through was disgraceful!
And the constant lying about Ben not moving in with her- he’s full on playing daddy to Rory and she’s talking about wanting more babies!

Reactions: 11