Becky Holt #8 Will she lick Ben's šŸ’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only fans has dried up just like her fanny. Newer younger models are coming along, they donā€™t want dirty old women anymore, and you age so much fast in sex work. Maybe she could become a dominatrix lol

Reactions: 7
Only fans has dried up just like her fanny. Newer younger models are coming along, they donā€™t want dirty old women anymore, and you age so much fast in sex work. Maybe she could become a dominatrix lol
Shes already a financial domintraix to Ben ain't she šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't forget her interior design business she had? Lol.

Nah, in all seriousness I don't really mind Becky. What I don't like is the blatant false advertising of SW. That it's this super easy line of work, and it's really not.

I'm surprised with all her contacts that there is honestly nothing else she could be doing. Or maybe there is and it doesnā€™t pay quite the same?

Reactions: 6
Don't forget her interior design business she had? Lol.

Nah, in all seriousness I don't really mind Becky. What I don't like is the blatant false advertising of SW. That it's this super easy line of work, and it's really not.

I'm surprised with all her contacts that there is honestly nothing else she could be doing. Or maybe there is and it doesnā€™t pay quite the same?
She probably has had offers for other types of work but I cant see her doing set hours on set days. She seems the type to rock up when she feels like it which is why she probably went into OF in the first place because you do it when you want. If you want to do a shoot at 11pm you can, if you want to do a webcam show at 3am you can. She wont get that flexibility many places and I think that's the issue for her.

Girls get used to the OF money and then its a shock to the system when they go back to a regular wage

Reactions: 3
Having read her replies to people.
I think this is more about being unskilled in her 30ā€™s with a child tbh

like, if youā€™d always worked in retail. Grew up a bit and wished youā€™d gone to uni. What feels like all of a sudden, the realisation sets in that gaining qualifications or building a business takes time she no longer has

she wonā€™t be the first or last to have this crisis at this age once she had the commitment of a child

and the jobs available to her now, would likely be a pay cut

Reactions: 4
Having read her replies to people.
I think this is more about being unskilled in her 30ā€™s with a child tbh

like, if youā€™d always worked in retail. Grew up a bit and wished youā€™d gone to uni. What feels like all of a sudden, the realisation sets in that gaining qualifications or building a business takes time she no longer has

she wonā€™t be the first or last to have this crisis at this age once she had the commitment of a child

and the jobs available to her now, would likely be a pay cut
She should have saved more of her money instead of splurging it then. I have no sympathy! Itā€™s always the OF girls looking down on everyone else but then want sympathy when it dries up.

what did she think would happen? Nobody lasts forever in that industry!

She should have saved more of her money instead of splurging it then. I have no sympathy! Itā€™s always the OF girls looking down on everyone else but then want sympathy when it dries up.

what did she think would happen? Nobody lasts forever in that industry!
She bought a house so that was something. But I agree. She showed her morals when she was lording about with Bradley. Sheā€™ll just have to get a 9-5 when the kids in school like everyone else

She bought a house so that was something. But I agree. She showed her morals when she was lording about with Bradley. Sheā€™ll just have to get a 9-5 when the kids in school like everyone else
She had the deposit, she still has to pay the mortgage each month! Sheā€™s a dried up has been! And has fucked it all up, do you really think she is going to take orders from management!

Reactions: 4
She had the deposit, she still has to pay the mortgage each month! Sheā€™s a dried up has been! And has fucked it all up, do you really think she is going to take orders from management!
Orders from management šŸ˜‚ too true. She'd not last 5 minutes in the real world would she.

Exactly! She couldnā€™t care less and only has herself to blame

Reactions: 2
So sheā€™s got a job working with disabled kids even though she hasnā€™t had her covid jabs and she is a former sex worker.

SO THERE !!!!

All you people who said she couldnā€™t do it she has proved you wrong šŸ™„šŸ¤£

Well done lass

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So sheā€™s got a job working with disabled kids even though she hasnā€™t had her covid jabs and she is a former sex worker.

SO THERE !!!!

All you people who said she couldnā€™t do it she has proved you wrong šŸ™„šŸ¤£

Well done lass
The vid was quite funny to be fair.
well done I suppose. Wonder how sheā€™s getting on with the sign language

Reactions: 1
ā€œI donā€™t want to do sex work anymoreā€

Hereā€™s a picture of me awkwardly rubbing my tits in lingerie šŸ™„

• Haha
ā€œI donā€™t want to do sex work anymoreā€

Hereā€™s a picture of me awkwardly rubbing my tits in lingerie šŸ™„
I don't know how these things work, but surely she's gonna have to knock the sex work on the head when she starts the new job? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 3
I don't know how these things work, but surely she's gonna have to knock the sex work on the head when she starts the new job? šŸ¤”
Unless she learns how to sign " my only fans is only a fiver this month only"

• Haha