Becky Holt #8 Will she lick Ben's 💍

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen Becky’s newest video she’s put on socials, why does she always make out she gets horrible comments just about her tattoos. I couldn’t give a tit about her tattoos tbh it’s her personality and antics when she was with Brad that we witch about 🙈

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen Becky’s newest video she’s put on socials, why does she always make out she gets horrible comments just about her tattoos. I couldn’t give a tit about her tattoos tbh it’s her personality and antics when she was with Brad that we witch about 🙈
Having tattoos is pretty much her entire personality though, other than that she’s pretty talentless and boring.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s more sad Rory is looking to her mum for attention and Becky has her phone in the way to take a picture of her and Nicki .
That’s more sad to me than her being friends with someone with surgery .

Reactions: 3
Not being funny but she must make a right mess when she eats! I have got DDs on a size 16 frame, so not massive but absolutely everything I eat ends up landing on the ledge - her boobs must literally sit in her plate.
G cup here and I have seriously considered adult bibs 😂😂

If Becky’s mate can cope with the back pain from carrying those around while walking in heels, more power to her. Rather her than me 😂😂😂

I think it’s more sad Rory is looking to her mum for attention and Becky has her phone in the way to take a picture of her and Nicki .
That’s more sad to me than her being friends with someone with surgery .
Yeah I agree. It’s the only thing wrong in the picture for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ain’t this a ******?
Don't Google it!!!!! I was so disturbed and thought I hope the police don't ever ask to search through my Internet history 😂😂😂😂

P. S: I'm not a criminal so no reason for the police to want my phone but 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
See the glitch again on the video and you can see how dog rough she is without the filters. her lips are literally terrible and she has no defined Cupid’s bow like she portrays using the filters

Actually, is she pregnant !!!?? Or are them pants really Ill fitting ?? Been no ale in a while either I don’t think??!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
See the glitch again on the video and you can see how dog rough she is without the filters. her lips are literally terrible and she has no defined Cupid’s bow like she portrays using the filters

Actually, is she pregnant !!!?? Or are them pants really Ill fitting ?? Been no ale in a while either I don’t think??!
And she’s been Ill?

Not being funny but she must make a right mess when she eats! I have got DDs on a size 16 frame, so not massive but absolutely everything I eat ends up landing on the ledge - her boobs must literally sit in her plate.
I'm so glad someone has mentioned the big boob eating situation! It is an actual thing!

• Haha
Going out for an Indian then coming home and getting undressed. Taking bra off and loads of rice falls out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Going out for an Indian then coming home and getting undressed. Taking bra off and loads of rice falls out 😂
Yeah this has happened to me lol I went to Peak District with my dog and when I came home from a walk , I had a leaf in my bra 😂 nothing is safe . Cleavage is like a vacuum lol

• Haha
Don't Google it!!!!! I was so disturbed and thought I hope the police don't ever ask to search through my Internet history 😂😂😂😂

P. S: I'm not a criminal so no reason for the police to want my phone but 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣
I had. To so she’s Still got her nob 😂

• Haha
I actually think she looks much better in these pics so than she does normally all over filtered