Becky Holt #8 Will she lick Ben's šŸ’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s a nasal spray for self tanningā€¦
But why? When sheā€™s covered all her skin colour in tattoos? Surly you canā€™t really see she has a tan and I thought you still needed to go into the sun and tan to make that tanning spray work? Iā€™m confused

Reactions: 8
But why? When sheā€™s covered all her skin colour in tattoos? Surly you canā€™t really see she has a tan and I thought you still needed to go into the sun and tan to make that tanning spray work? Iā€™m confused
I agree with this , whatā€™s the point as sheā€™s tHe MoSt TaTtOoEd woman in the U.K. lmao

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m sure its been said before but she wonā€™t get vaccinated so Rory can meet her dad but will take unregulated tanning nasal sprays šŸ¤”

Reactions: 19
Iā€™m sure its been said before but she wonā€™t get vaccinated so Rory can meet her dad but will take unregulated tanning nasal sprays šŸ¤”
I know sheā€™s a bleeping joke, itā€™s always dickheads like this twit that are happy to have god knows what pumped into there body or snorted up there noses but wonā€™t get vaccinated. Jemma Lucy and sally axl are the same

Reactions: 16
I know sheā€™s a bleeping joke, itā€™s always dickheads like this twit that are happy to have god knows what pumped into there body or snorted up there noses but wonā€™t get vaccinated. Jemma Lucy and sally axl are the same
It is funny to think illegal, unregulated drugs that have travelled the world up a hookers hole are fine. But a vaccine approved by the WHO is a no go

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree. I'm nearly as covered with tattoos as Becky (maybe 85% of my body?) and there's no point using fake tan or sunbathing.
I try and cover up in hot weather because sunlight fades your tattoos FAST. I compare my very visible tattoos to my more hidden ones and all the visible ones are significantly more faded.

Reactions: 9
I agree. I'm nearly as covered with tattoos as Becky (maybe 85% of my body?) and there's no point using fake tan or sunbathing.
I try and cover up in hot weather because sunlight fades your tattoos FAST. I compare my very visible tattoos to my more hidden ones and all the visible ones are significantly more faded.
Thatā€™s what I thought, having tattoos myself the tattoo artist always warns you to keep tattoos out the sun and apply factor 50 to them if you have to go in the sun

Reactions: 4
Try owning your own business and having kids! You have it easy love so stop your bleeping moaning!
F227BD34-EDAD-4FA9-873E-684D69F0CBDD.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Posting her beautiful baby in just a nappy is so wrong, considering the type of weirdos that must follow her.

Protect her skin and safeguard her please!

Reactions: 10
Posting her beautiful baby in just a nappy is so wrong, considering the type of weirdos that must follow her.

Protect her skin and safeguard her please!
Don't think Becky knows the meaning of safeguarding sadly, after all she dragged her child to Dubai with an aggressive criminal after knowing him for a week. Then filmed a hotel meltdown pouring champagne and throwing clothes over the balcony, all whilst the baby must have been in the same room.

Oh almost forgot about the hammered nights in Piccolino Sheffield as well, with the child stuck in the pram the whole time. She's vile.

Reactions: 16
Don't think Becky knows the meaning of safeguarding sadly, after all she dragged her child to Dubai with an aggressive criminal after knowing him for a week. Then filmed a hotel meltdown pouring champagne and throwing clothes over the balcony, all whilst the baby must have been in the same room.

Oh almost forgot about the hammered nights in Piccolino Sheffield as well, with the child stuck in the pram the whole time. She's vile.
Dubai is not a country i would kick off in. Their authorities wouldnt take too kindly to a drunk woman lobbing things off a balcony. She's lucky

Reactions: 7
bit of a random one but what happened to Brad? I canā€™t find him on Instagram anymore! She seems happy with Ben though and itā€™s lasted longer than them!

Reactions: 2
bit of a random one but what happened to Brad? I canā€™t find him on Instagram anymore! She seems happy with Ben though and itā€™s lasted longer than them!
Heā€™s got his own threads:

Reactions: 1