Becky Holt #8 Will she lick Ben's šŸ’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think she looks much better in these pics so than she does normally all over filtered
Agreed. Normalise skin texture. No one looks filtered in real life (well, the odd lucky fucker but they are rare!!)

Reactions: 5
Oh absolutely - issue I have is her consistently filtering her face to bleeping death , when she clearly doesnā€™t look like the filter , and possibly with a young, impressionable following due to the tattoos

Reactions: 2
She should probably lay off the cheek filler though, it's very ageing, but... whatever makes her happy.

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m howling at her being in the ā€œcelebā€ papped page in new magazine šŸ¤£ As if someone took those pictures and they actually printed them šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
I wouldnā€™t be surprised if someone she was with took them. I donā€™t think Poynton is the kind of place to be awash with paparazzi.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love that Becky doesnā€™t use Rory as a prop like other insta mums do.
Itā€™s lovely to see a little girl act and dress like a little girl and not have her as a cash cow!
becky has really grown on me since sheā€™s been with Ben.

Reactions: 14
Itā€™s lovely to see a little girl act and dress like a little girl and not have her as a cash cow!
I think she's the only person I follow whose kid I don't mind seeing, she's so cute and happy!

Reactions: 10
Agreed, I find it really refreshing. I could watch Rory content all day.

Becky is one of the few IG'ers that seems to spend quality time with their babies and not palm them off to whoever. I also love the fact they go away to places which aren't grossly overpriced and all take part in the cheesy kid stuff. "Normal" I suppose, but you rarely see it on the gram!!

Reactions: 13
Credit where credit is due sheā€™s a good mum to Rory, you can see that with how happy the little beaut is.

Yeah she made some tit decisions when she was with Brad but iā€™m glad that seems to have been a one off when it comes to sketchy blokes in Roryā€™s life.

Love that they go on treks, camping, and do random stuff, Rory is thriving šŸ’—šŸ’—

Oh she is cute. But sheā€™s overexposed on social media in my opinion and even has her own Instagram page. Let kids be kids I think, randoms donā€™t need to watch her every move or watch her grow up, nor does she need to have a phone in her face just to get likes and views on Instagram. Sheā€™s just a baby. I donā€™t doubt her as a mother, but Iā€™m just not into posting everything about your child online. I donā€™t follow so no idea what sheā€™s posting btw but Iā€™ve had a search and her Instagram is public. It just doesnā€™t sit right with me putting her childā€™s life up for all to see.

Oh she is cute. But sheā€™s overexposed on social media in my opinion and even has her own Instagram page. Let kids be kids I think, randoms donā€™t need to watch her every move or watch her grow up, nor does she need to have a phone in her face just to get likes and views on Instagram. Sheā€™s just a baby. I donā€™t doubt her as a mother, but Iā€™m just not into posting everything about your child online. I donā€™t follow so no idea what sheā€™s posting btw but Iā€™ve had a search and her Instagram is public. It just doesnā€™t sit right with me putting her childā€™s life up for all to see.
She doesnā€™t post everything thatā€™s the point. She posts random stuff, albeit on a public account and I donā€™t for one minute think she does it for likes, she just shares moments of her life and Rory happens to be in some of them.

ill shut up now or this is gonna turn into a rave thread šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m sure Bradley could fit in them, but then he couldnā€™t afford them lol
C0F0A550-68EC-4577-8992-F647277FE387.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So your going to love this I just seen a post on Instagram that used Bum holes image to promote a wedcam agency and turned out the webcam agency owner is a relation to Becky. The agency is just a girl who sets up an account on Adultwork and takes a percentage off the girls every time they work, just for making an account for them. Sheā€™s basically a pimp. Itā€™s like me setting up a Facebook account for you and charging you for every time you log on and taking a cut of your profits for doing duck all.

Anyway I made a comment that bum hole is the biggest drama queen on the internet and the agency started messagin me looking for an argument. Since bumhole had a go at me in the past I let this agency rattle on for a bit before I got bored and blocked her. Then she started messaging me from another account to continue the argument. So I Told her Iā€™d give her own slot on tattle.

1BFAE616-3108-4BA1-983D-EBC5B88D1BB1.png

Do
New thread title, congratulations to @Jo123455

Becky's gone a bit boring now.
New toyboy Ben
Back trying to sell THAT Gucci belt and Tiffany bangle on Depop
Supposedly moving into her own place
Got scammed/hacked, initially accused her ex Bradders, then UberEats and now we don't now šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Old thread here
[/QUOTE

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So your going to love this I just seen a post on Instagram that used Bum holes image to promote a wedcam agency and turned out the webcam agency owner is a relation to Becky. The agency is just a girl who sets up an account on Adultwork and takes a percentage off the girls every time they work, just for making an account for them. Sheā€™s basically a pimp. Itā€™s like me setting up a Facebook account for you and charging you for every time you log on and taking a cut of your profits for doing duck all.

Anyway I made a comment that bum hole is the biggest drama queen on the internet and the agency started messagin me looking for an argument. Since bumhole had a go at me in the past I let this agency rattle on for a bit before I got bored and blocked her. Then she started messaging me from another account to continue the argument. So I Told her Iā€™d give her own slot on tattle.

View attachment 1723307
Do
What a fruit loop lol

Wonder if it was actually Bum hole cos she seemed very defensive when I mentioned tattle. She was like ā€œwhatā€™s that I never heard of that Iā€™m my lifeā€ my bollox. Thatā€™s was a pure lie.
What a fruit loop lol
[/QUOTE

• Haha
Reactions: 4