Becky Holt #8 Will she lick Ben's 💍

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a filter over that video as you can see the glitches , but I think this is the closest we will get to seeing her real face !

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe she has the most tattooed fanny in the world, maybe the UK, maybe there are women out there with more but don’t broadcast it on the internet and just maybe its not their entire identity
Has she got jowls or was their some thing weird going on with a filter?

Reactions: 2
We've seen what Gia Clarke looks like in real life on Stabby Axl's podcast.....:eek: 😺🐟

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On a different note.. I could honestly watch videos of Rory eating all day, she is such a cutie.

Reactions: 7
Is Becky got knocked knees? When she was walking back from squirting her neighbours she was walking like she has

• Haha
Reactions: 5
From interior designer to creative director 😆 creative director = I live off ben and lounge around on the sofa all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said she’s ago in turkey , that men ‘just give her money’. I am guessing , like a sugar daddy arrangement. Imagine knowing yours sons partner does that?? Imagine a fella, knowing other fellas give your bird money. All backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think her hair always looks worse after she goes to her hairdresser mates place.

Reactions: 11