Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they her dogs, they’re gorgeous
I think that they are either the Airbnb owners or a neighbours… he mentions that they’ve been told off for feeding the dog carrots and then they continue to feed the dogs!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Firstly she isn't doing it for the followers obv as she still has the same followers as before, she def hasn't accepted any, so she must just be taking some mad drugs or charging him 😂

Also he's very careful not to get her face in the stories!!

Reactions: 11
Firstly she isn't doing it for the followers obv as she still has the same followers as before, she def hasn't accepted any, so she must just be taking some mad drugs or charging him 😂

Also he's very careful not to get her face in the stories!!
He won't put her face in because it looks as though her pics are heavily filtered. When she rocked up yesterday, she looked nothing like her pictures. Shes rougher than a sandpaper condom. The other girls have all been somewhat naturally attractive but not this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He won't put her face in because it looks as though her pics are heavily filtered. When she rocked up yesterday, she looked nothing like her pictures. Shes rougher than a sandpaper condom. The other girls have all been somewhat naturally attractive but not this one.
He definitely isn’t as proud of this one as he is the others. And he seems a bit jaded, there’s no banter or laughing like he did with Yaz.

Reactions: 15
Shes teaching him polish now, he can barely speak english so good luck getting him to learn any other language 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She looked just as gormless as he does in 1 of the stories last night.

Was pissing myself before cos I was snooping through his insta and found an old vid of him (before his turkey teef - think he was still with his son's mum) saying the word "Forex" but he had such a bad lisp it sounds like "Foresh" 🤣🤣

*yes I've had a boring afternoon 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who the duck roasts potatoes with the skin on?!
I feel like I’m the only person who thought the potatoes didn’t look that bad 🤣 definitely not roasties but I’m Irish so I’m a sucker for a spud anyway. I just feel like out of that whole plate the spuds are what offended me the least.

the bleeping cauliflower cheese? The beef looked brutal, how can you mess up a pre prepared joint. 😫

• Sick
Reactions: 14
That you Yas?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Erm, is she polish or?? Why's she teaching the sweaty ball bag polish. We don't want him speaking our language the bog eyed freak🤮🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s nothing but a drunk dirty boy she’s another one that knows he was with another woman before hand these girls I could never go near! you got to not right in the head ... all body no brains these girl really are dumb

Reactions: 7
This thread has turned into the Amish / Yaz / new girl thread!! But then again… how boring is Becky at the moment?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yas has changed her profile pic to her arse in a hot tub after Amish put his new girls arse in the hot tub on his story 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Love how Yas was trying to take the moral high ground on her stories last night when she did the EXACT same thing that this Jess did when he was seeing Becky. She’s been used and I’m here for it. You reap what you sow hun

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yas has changed her profile pic to her arse in a hot tub after Amish put his new girls arse in the hot tub on his story 😂😂
Just noticed that 🤣 Tragic!

He's a big fan of the girlfriend experience isn't he... Proper whirlwind romances with these women who barely know him.

Reactions: 13
Hmm... looks like yaz is out for some food with a guy🤔if it's a new guy then she must have got over Amish really fast supposing she was "in love" and thought she could change him🤣

Reactions: 4
Please tell me that’s not his wee willy winky we can see?…… edit this is the bottom of her foot 😂😂 I thought it was his penis
3E46DE22-96D8-46B8-BA0C-A7EEAC4A5247.png

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.