Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Amish gay theory is interesting. I have no idea who that Dan Blizen or whatever he’s called is but looked at his page when he was mentioned and he deffo looks like a gay man with a girlie entourage. Dan is probably Amish’s crush

Reactions: 18
And fucking weird!! Acting like “vick” is a mate. It’s weird. I agree. Pack it in

Reactions: 30
Damn, wish I was near to Sheffield to ‘play out’ this evening

Gollom’s inbox must have run dry.

Reactions: 10
Anyone gonna take one for the team to play out with bored little bumfluff beard?
I'm actually near Sheff but I'd rather staple my tits to a moving car than be with him

Reactions: 50
Anyone gonna take one for the team to play out with bored little bumfluff beard?
I'm actually near Sheff but I'd rather staple my tits to a moving car than be with him
IMAAAAAAGINE one of us taking one for the team and coming back here (after a dettol bath obvs)

Reactions: 27
I don’t think anyone would mind if Vicky or co came forward and put forward their side of it all. Becky did in thread one. I for one would be very intrigued to read something not posted on instagram
IMAAAAAAGINE one of us taking one for the team and coming back here (after a dettol bath obvs)
And an appointment with the gum clinic booked

Reactions: 11
I would but he’s in denial at the minute

Reactions: 21

Since it’s not been asked popcorn have you fucked him or not?

piss off with ya cryptic messages

Reactions: 32
The bloke really does look like a Picasso painting doesn't he. Eyes are in different postcodes.

Settling in to see what occurs this evening

Reactions: 20
I'd rather have a threesome with Delo and Jack brows(KHM threadders will know)

His voice sounds so ********, takes him about a year to string a sentence out the fuckin dumb cunt

Reactions: 37
Am I still a hypocrite if I admit I’m a hypocrite?

I’ll wear that badge with honour son

Reactions: 8
The bloke really does look like a Picasso painting doesn't he. Eyes are in different postcodes.

Settling in to see what occurs this evening
Mortgage eyes - one fixed rate, one variable (I stole this off a Tattler on another thread, can't take the credit but please come forward you legend)

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.