Becky Holt #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yas must have made her Insta public when they fell out and stopped following each other, so he could see ‘all the fun she was having’ 🙄

He sent her the “I love you x” text, she started following him again, then went private. Now both have disabled their accounts, obviously because they have security issues.
How many days… hours do we give this? 😂

Reactions: 12
So he posted about loving becky, but yaz posts a pic of them at dinner, and now both accounts are deleted, I legit can’t keep up 😂😂 this is brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yas must have made her Insta public when they fell out and stopped following each other, so he could see ‘all the fun she was having’ 🙄

He sent her the “I love you x” text, she started following him again. How many days… hours do we give this? 😂

YAZ & BECKY loving the taste of eachothers vaginas 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also Yaz and Becky - tell me you're desperate without telling me you're desperate.

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Maybe he fell down a well and Yaz has put up a profile pic of remembrance, it's always the nice ones they take first eh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This mornings post about Becky! 😬
Awkward…
She loves your arse you mean 🤣

YAZ & BECKY loving the taste of eachothers vaginas 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also Yaz and Becky - tell me you're desperate without telling me you're desperate.

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Maybe he fell down a well and Yaz has put up a profile pic of remembrance, it's always the nice ones they take first eh.
Hahahahhahaha this has really made me laugh

Reactions: 2
yaz is kicking off on her insta

I don’t remember anyone taking the piss out of her?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She is fuuuuuuming, claims to “not give a duck” but clearly does given she’s done the longest rant ever, to the point I’ve had to flick through as i cba to listen to her voice.
Pissing myself at her saying that we are the ones in his inbox sending nude snaps. I can’t even cope 😂😂😂 oh and does she realise he was declaring his love for Becky last night? 💁🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ What an absolute mug

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The only person that took the piss out of her was Amish sending vile messages to his mate about her leg 🤔

Reactions: 28
The only person that took the piss out of her was Amish sending vile messages to his mate about her leg 🤔
That’s what I thought, he is a vile scum bag that has used his powers of narcissism to manipulate another person into believing we are the wronguns. No hunny, Bradley is! We only found out about you leg when him and his head mates started taking the piss out of you! Get a bleeping life and dump that sack of tit

Reactions: 22
Thing is no one really knew about her leg until his mate screen shotted Amish’s messages about her. Time to look a bit closer to home 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Haha you can't be putting on a performance for Tattle one day and then getting the hump the next day. When will these people realise we don't take it seriously, it's just reality TV for us, but it's on Instagram instead of on the telly.

Also don't waste energy worrying about us slagging off Becky hon, she called you a slag the other day.

Reactions: 28
I managed about 15 seconds and that was enough of her dulcet tones for me. I'm guessing the usual mind your business bullshit? While I plaster my car crash lifestyle for all to see? Drink drive but we're the idiots? Mmm hmmm. Next.

Reactions: 18
Oh and yasmin, I’ll have you know I’m happily settled down and own my own business. There are many “influencers” that don’t end up on here, it’s only the problematic ones. In the beginning I was happy for Becky, everyone deserves happiness, but then the tit show started and Brad started mugging Becky off, and then other girls started Appearing at the weekend around Brad! Don’t put on a bleeping show for us and then start crying when it doesn’t go your way! Bradley is a bleep, we all see it, why can’t the dickheads with there tongue up his arse see it too. Plus we don’t care about your bleeping leg, we only found out about it cause Bradley and his mates were taking the piss, or did you forget to screen shot that onto your Instagram? Seems that doesn’t fit your sob story narrative. Get a bleeping life and then maybe your tit show of a life wouldn’t end up on tattle!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Howling at her saying “judging by half of your profile pictures on there” (talking about tattle) & most of ours are fat tits, Valerie axl and lady bum hole 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Imagine being 30 and crying in your car for being called out on your poor life choices you decided to smear over IG lol. Amish sure as tit don't care, bet he's loving it!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.