Becky Holt #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I didn't take any screenshots - sorry loves! Just a load of incoherent rambling on with these three guys from new Jersey in a strip club which looked empty. Anyone else follow Yas - has she still got that on her stories? Must be feeling so stupid with him declaring his love for miss bumhole!

And just seen hes deleted that post now too 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Had a terrible dream girls, I blame the bespoke. BUT me and gamon went on wife swap & I ended up with amish 🤮🤮 p.s. how remembers wife swap, how boss was that?

I also saw yas' post too! I think she's private now but I followed when she wasn't 🙊 she was up doing a brides make up at 7am. Poor bride, she must reek of ale 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He posted something vaguely mh related about having money and things but it can’t buy happiness/people etc this morning around 9am, I don’t pay much attention to him he makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 15
He posted something vaguely mh related about having money and things but it can’t buy happiness/people etc this morning around 9am, I don’t pay much attention to him he makes my skin crawl
Was about to post about this. It was something about the things money can't buy. Intreged.

Reactions: 3
He must be one hell of a downer, bless him. Couple of sherbets and shots later, he’ll be back on 🥳

Reactions: 26
He is getting rid of his account with all the haters following and all the comments making him look bad because obviously it isn't professional. He has made out that it's a fake account but only someone dumb enough to either shag him or invest with him would beleive that 🤣

So yeah the account is exactly the same but he isn't 'tagged' in anyone else's posts.

Although I hope he is in a cell.

Reactions: 8
Yas has just updated her profile pic of them both at dinner 👀👀👀

Imagine being with this bleep for a day, must be bleeping exhausting, you'd go bloody mad

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.