Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not judging him cus he went to jail
I'm judging him because he clearly finds disabilities funny.
Because he's got a pregnant ex fiancee that he seems to be threatening.
Because he's calling his unborn child a mistake and making threats regarding his belongings.
Because he's abusive to women.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
He went jail cos he's literally been judged, by a judge.
The last person I know of who said yes he's been to jail but I don't judge, was the granny of the little girl who'd been murdered by her boyfriend, who'd also fucked the mother of the child, the non judging granny's daughter.
It's all there, what he, what she is.
I get it , what I’m saying though in broader terms is everyone is entitled to a past , and to say someone has been to jail immediately makes them a bad person , I personally feel , is not right .

I'm not judging him cus he went to jail
I'm judging him because he clearly finds disabilities funny.
Because he's got a pregnant ex fiancee that he seems to be threatening.
Because he's calling his unborn child a mistake and making threats regarding his belongings.
Because he's abusive to women.
And this is understandable totally. These are things we’ve seen very recent , factual , up to date and are deplorable .

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah they will be judged absolutely , what I’m saying is though that it’s not right . I don’t think he’s the best character , but I read it as he’s been to jail so yeah that’s a good ibditcator he’s a bad person . When that is not always the situation .
So you’re saying he’s a good person and that we shouldn’t judge him? Amish is that actually you I’m talking to? Although you can string a sentence together so I’m presuming not.

But yeah, I think it’s pretty obvious by his latest statement to the lady carrying his child that he’s an oxygen thief 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
He’s a complete wrong en there’s plenty that go prison and there decent they make money through crime and that’s that .. plenty do it and women no what they are getting in to they except it for the luxury life style .. what it is with Brad he’s a dog and not a nice person and you can see he’s got issues

Reactions: 9
So you’re saying he’s a good person and that we shouldn’t judge him? Amish is that actually you I’m talking to? Although you can string a sentence together so I’m presuming not.

But yeah, I think it’s pretty obvious by his latest statement to the lady carrying his child that he’s an oxygen thief 💁🏻‍♀️
No what I’m saying is , you can’t say merely judge that someone has been to jail so therefore Becky must have known he was a bad person. I’m gonna lay this to bed otherwise I’m gonna sound like that Bryce from Ozzie MAFS hahaha and I can’t cope with that

I mean I have a few stringy hairs in my neck which I think are due to age 🤣🤣 but no, I am not the almighty ‘fx’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A complete abuser you can see DV all over him he will always be judged because he’s a scammer and robs people he will be judged cos he’s a dog and Becky should no better he’s not Evan a good man he’s a tit human

Reactions: 11
No what I’m saying is , you can’t say merely judge that someone has been to jail so therefore Becky must have known he was a bad person. I’m gonna lay this to bed otherwise I’m gonna sound like that Bryce from Ozzie MAFS hahaha and I can’t cope with that

I mean I have a few stringy hairs in my neck which I think are due to age 🤣🤣 but no, I am not the almighty ‘fx’

I don’t understand you saying he could be a good person? 😂

He took a new mother to Dubai, whilst just breaking uwith his pregnant GF a few days before.
He left Becky at the hotel to go out with his mates, got boozed and coked up, then hired prostitutes, posting to his stories with him snogging him.
Baldy was posting to her stories saying he was violent and not a nice person.

Baldy also said last week he physically hurt her.

Many have complained about him stealing their money when he shuts down yet another Forex trading business.

I’m not sure he see’s his son at all, so I doubt he’d be seeing this new one.

Yeah, he could be a nice bloke though 😏

Reactions: 16
I get it , what I’m saying though in broader terms is everyone is entitled to a past , and to say someone has been to jail immediately makes them a bad person , I personally feel , is not right .

And this is understandable totally. These are things we’ve seen very recent , factual , up to date and are deplorable .
I do agree with you that you can't judge people's past , I've been a single mum and dated someone who went to prison (a few dates mind , didn't introduce kids) I think its fair to say though that it is something you have to be cautious about , not necessarily write a person off because of their past , but perhaps take it slower to be sure.

I actually know a girl who met some guy for the first time and took her kid along with her , to a hotel , and the child got very badly hurt. It does happen.

• Sad
  • Wow
This 🙌🏼🙌🏼 When you have kids your priorities HAVE to change, I didn’t introduce my now husband to my daughter for 4 months, I wanted to be 100% sure he was right, not just for me, but he had to be a good role model to my daughter! No chance would I be swanning off to Dubai with a complete stranger after a few days, why the hell would any mother put their own safety and more importantly, their own child at risk! No man is worth that, I don’t care how much he has stashed away in his fanny pack
I do agree with you that you can't judge people's past , I've been a single mum and dated someone who went to prison (a few dates mind , didn't introduce kids) I think its fair to say though that it is something you have to be cautious about , not necessarily write a person off because of their past , but perhaps take it slower to be sure.

I actually know a girl who met some guy for the first time and took her kid along with her , to a hotel , and the child got very badly hurt. It does happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No one with a brain would do what Becky done with her little one .. it’s just common sense !! It’s wrong and no one with a sound mind would do it.. Brad and his 4 inches can duck right of to dangerous this day to play dumb

• Heart
Sorry I am completely lost… who is Baldy? What does he have to do with Becky? Is she seeing him and those messages are from his ex baby momma?
Baldy is the pregnant baby momma of Beckys latest squeeze. He made Becky his gf then cheated on her the next day live on his insta stories, then got back into Baldys pants a week later, now he’s back with Becky ☺

Baldy is the pregnant baby momma of Beckys latest squeeze. He made Becky his gf then cheated on her the next day live on his insta stories, then got back into Baldys pants a week later, now he’s back with Becky ☺
ETA This is all in the space of about 10 days 😂

• Haha
Hasn’t the fraudster already got a son?? This will be the 2nd child he has nothing to do with.

Reactions: 4

If you look at it rationally its clear that his business is a scam, if I give him 5000£ he guarantees that I'll get between 300-500£ ROI per week, after 1 year thats 15k if I leave it with him in 2 years I'll have 800k and in 3 years.... I'll have 40m 🤔.... So I'm somehow supposed to believe that a guy with no academic knowledge of global currencys and who can't spell girlfriend correctly is able to significantly outperform all of Wall Street.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Apart from the fact he’s already been to prison for fraud, he’s still running a fraudulent financial scheme right now. The people he’s fleecing out of money are real people - it’s not a victimless crime, it’s potentially life-ruining to some of the people he rips off. That alone would put me right the duck off him. I swear a lot of these Instagram ‘models’ have got unbelievably low standards when it comes to the character of the men they hook up with.

• Heart
It kinda irks me when she was bleating on that everyone was messaging her asking if here and Rory were okay after the Dubia trip. She said she wouldn't let any harm come to her so duck off, basically.

...but you know absolutely nothing about this man? I'm pretty sure most do not go out looking for harm to come to their kids but it unfortunately it happens.

You have to step up as a mother. By all means, shag who you want. But leave her with a trusted person. Don't drag her through this with you :(

Reactions: 13
What I don’t get with Becky is she comes across as down to earth and a decent girl on her stories yet she’s involving herself with a man who is disowning his innocent unborn child. As a mum SURELY that can’t sit right with her. People break up and tit happens but the way he’s talking about his baby in those screenshots is seriously disgusting and says everything about him as a person.

Apart from the fact he’s already been to prison for fraud, he’s still running a fraudulent financial scheme right now. The people he’s fleecing out of money are real people - it’s not a victimless crime, it’s potentially life-ruining to some of the people he rips off. That alone would put me right the duck off him. I swear a lot of these Instagram ‘models’ have got unbelievably low standards when it comes to the character of the men they hook up with.
Yup!!!! And this is the real judge of character when Becky can stay with this runt knowing how he’s treating baldy. My heart aches for the unborn baby. If I was Baldy I would get an injunction on the bleep if he’s hit her so he can’t come anywhere near.

Reactions: 9
Yup!!!! And this is the real judge of character when Becky can stay with this runt knowing how he’s treating baldy. My heart aches for the unborn baby. If I was Baldy I would get an injunction on the bleep if he’s hit her so he can’t come anywhere near.
Exactly why I can't warm to her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.