Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I have to say though, a single mum is allowed a night out. If she wants to shag someone then that’s also ok. I think she’s in control of this situation if I am honest , she’s notfollowing him, he seems infatuated etc … Rory I would presume is being cared for at home and not left alone

In terms of her child maybe she doesn’t make the best decisions , but we’re not all perfect 24/7. It did strike me as a bit odd yesterday when Rory was on the floor and she just gave her some crisps to please her so she could talk into her phone , but having a child 24/7 can be exhausting so again, I sort of get that attitude . She clearly loves her child and she’s not neglected - food , watered , and she does engage with her.

Dubai absolutely wasnt great was it and the videos on the balcony came across very aggressive to me, but I’m another country , man is out getting on it, she should have moved hotels really but she didn’t . Maybe she was too sucked in? She was pissed so I doubt moving hotels was on her mind even at that point.

we don’t know if Bradley is legit do we?? We don’t know if his source of money is honest , we have beliefs but no proof , and that may be the stance she is taking (head in the sand like).

I just find it odd when people are like ‘she had sex with a baby in the room!!??’ And out raged - how do you think siblings are born 10 months apart and so on?
I’m sorry but having sex in the same room as your baby is just bleeping weird in my eyes. Just go into a different room to shag it’s not hard 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Again I don’t think you can judge someone cos they’ve been to jail? I get he’s not the rosiest of characters , and I definely wouldn’t get involved let alone with my child, but I think things can be done blindsided and in the best interests of that moment in time (she single , possibly lonely , wants male attention and low and behold this fella who seems alright , fun, adventurous and is good with her kid)

What’s this disability thing cos I’m missing something here ?

how did they even come about to go away that’s my question ? Did he hire her? Did they just meet ? It’s all so odd and I think what I’m getting at here is did she willing know what Dubai was going to entail ?
Are you Bradley Weekes FX Supreme?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s the odds Becky ends up getting up the duff with this low life too 💤 Becky I hope you are using protection

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
What’s the odds Becky ends up getting up the duff with this low life too 💤 Becky I hope you are using protection
She probably all ready is, he seems to get them up the duff pretty quickly, Imhe doesn’t seem like the sort of person that would wrap it, and she doesn’t seem like the sort of person that would make him. And I don’t think he would pull it out 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Who is looking after the baby whilst these 2 bump uglies ?
Is she at his or is he at hers?

Reactions: 2
I thought this , I wondered if her parents child minded for her (not my business if they do) but I can just imagine telling my mum I was off out with an ex con, with a child, one on the way, that dumped me last week for his ex that he dumped for me originally 🤣🙄
I couldn't see her taking that very well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agreed with everything here - except Carl fox is a knob and his Golf is a MK8 R, they’re pretty rare here in Ireland and cost about 70,000. It’s a flashy car. I thought the same and wondered why it was so fast on his stories until my boyfriend explained to me 🤣. I’d also say the reason why he’s no flashy nights out is because we’re still in lockdown here if you’re unvaccinated and I’d assume he is.
Get a new one starting from £35k 🤷🏻‍♀️

Flash as in clothing, materialistic stuff, holidays (only see Dubai which he went to with Brad), etc

Becky is staying at her clients house for the week, so I’m guessing the baby is with them.

Reactions: 4
Jesus H Christ Bradley Weekes you must be the most vilified person on Tattle… I don’t even know where to begin with you. And as for the weak saps semi sticking up for you, you all need a hard look in the mirror, Becky Bumhole included. You think it’s ok to involve your kids in this shitshow? Gross humans

Reactions: 10
Thread 3 suggestion ..
Becky Bumholt.. Sad, mad, back with Brad AKA fx_supreme__

Reactions: 17
“The client”. Hm yeah right.
I don’t know about having a live in “interior designer” who has no prior experience, uses the word “funky” as a design concept, and spends the day on Instagram/ feeding their child crisps.

bit ruddy bizarre to me 🥸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
“The client”. Hm yeah right.
I don’t know about having a live in “interior designer” who has no prior experience, uses the word “funky” as a design concept, and spends the day on Instagram/ feeding their child crisps.

bit ruddy bizarre to me 🥸
I’m getting vibes that the “client” for the interior design has been a “client” of the other kind aswel 🤭 . Strange that they let her and her baby stay in the house she’s decorating

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.