Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came on this thread and didnt like her at all. But i'll put my hands up, I have started to like her too, if she made a channel with longer videos id watch them, shes good to listen to. She should do some youtube videos about the drug recovery and her crazy days. I think it'd be a hit. She comes off extremely genuine and self aware, i think she knows scammer Bradley Weekes FX Supreme from Tipton in the West Midlands is like and just using him as an f boy!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
His Q&A answers!!!

"THE SOIME QUESDJEN KEEPS GETTIN ASKED DOI IN DOI OWT, THE MOWST OIVE EVER MOIDE IN WON DAY IS WON HUNDRED AND TWENTY FOIVE THOSAND POWNDS" (but I don't own my own home or car)
Definitely just read that in his black country accent 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His Q&A answers!!!

"THE SOIME QUESDJEN KEEPS GETTIN ASKED DOI IN DOI OWT, THE MOWST OIVE EVER MOIDE IN WON DAY IS WON HUNDRED AND TWENTY FOIVE THOSAND POWNDS" (but I don't own my own home or car)
As a wench from Walsall, I'm offended bab.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hes a great shag that's dipped his cock in 5 different women in the last few weeks and it needs to now be dipped in beech. Of course he's good he's had a lot of bloody practice

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I came on this thread and didnt like her at all. But i'll put my hands up, I have started to like her too, if she made a channel with longer videos id watch them, shes good to listen to. She should do some youtube videos about the drug recovery and her crazy days. I think it'd be a hit. She comes off extremely genuine and self aware, i think she knows scammer Bradley Weekes FX Supreme from Tipton in the West Midlands is like and just using him as an f boy!
Yep agreed.

Reactions: 5
Maybe he is a good shag BUT LOOK AT HIS FACE AND LISTEN TO HIS VOICE 🤢

• Haha
Same! She’s strangely likeable and I like her openness about her drug problems. She’s very self aware and I feel like what you see is what you get.

Reactions: 20
Who is Sallie Axl and where does she come from? 😂 can someone kindly share her thread?

Sallie Axl is a wannabe from the Wirral, was on Big Brother for about 2 mins and been on one of the Singing shows. Her thread is a wild ride, enjoy, she’s worth investing time in! Currently up to about Thread 38 I think.

• Haha
Someone asked Becky about FX and she said he is really nice to her! 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

really nice wouldn’t be bleeping you off in Dubai and shagging about 4726383826 women since you met him! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Ewww i hope he gets punched in the face so hard his Crowns all fall out and he has to wear false teeth for the rest of his life

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hopefully Becky wont get attached and blag a few more gifts from him.

As for saying Amish Weekes is good with Rory, I can’t see and evidence that he see’s his son at all! Certainly doesn’t give a flying duck about the stree this new son will be experiencing through stressing Baldy out. The guy is such a narcissistic snake 🤢

• Sad
Woah Bradley weekes fx_trader is really a catch isn’t he eh becky?? Who the hell does he think he is??? Out him baldy!!
Noooo way what a scumbag 🤮 don’t know why she’s posting it though cos we all know next week she’ll be back in primark with him then going home for a baldy head scratch and a shag the mug

• Haha
I think baldy needs to grow up now aswell a bit and just leave it off insta stop begging him 🤣🤣🤣

keep it c l a s s y 🙏

Baldy is so so beggy. She would get back with him in a heartbeat if he’d have her

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.