Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across as so passive aggressive on her q&a. She would kick the tit out of Axl all day long 😂😂😂😂😂
No self respected girl would never go out with a man who has a girl preggers, she can sugar coat it all she wants its bleeping disgusting.

Love these insta pages exposing Bradley 😂😂😂😂😂
Becky is just there for the Fendi, teef, Tiffany, holidays and the Louis Vuitton bag 😂

Reactions: 9
All these tattoo girls with the fake teeth and botox all look the same...10 years time they will all look like elsa frost /banter queen 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Glad you’ve seen the light. She’s definitely not some poor innocent being used by him.
its clear he enjoys having s e x with freaky looking women and is not a loving partner/dad to be.
I think it would be classed as child abuse too and would hope there is some intervention by her family or any decent friends she may have, before social services find out about OF. Cannot imagine this sort of thing is ignored nowadays.
I’m sorry for doubting you.. forgive me 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really hope she is just rinsing him for all she can get.

Sadly, I think she’s vulnerable after having Rory and falling for his bullshit. Too depressing 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t get over how she can have her baby down on the floor, totally ignoring her, save for feeding her a few snacks when she makes enough noise.. all while she does Instagram lives talking about s e x toys?!
At least do it when baby is asleep in another room or being looked after properly by someone who is focussed on her needs. Becky will have had her eyes on her phone while doing all those stories and uploading them too!
Never see baby with any toys or teething stuff, she thought it appropriate to video her gnawing on a cardboard box today 🙄

Becky is just there for the Fendi, teef, Tiffany, holidays and the Louis Vuitton bag 😂
Absolutely, when she said earlier Bradley is nice to her, I took that as she means he pays for everything and buys her gifts and prob gives her cash too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I really hope she is just rinsing him for all she can get.

Sadly, I think she’s vulnerable after having Rory and falling for his bullshit. Too depressing 😞
I think she believes she has the upper hand with him. She certainly speaks to him like he’s a little boy.
I think he’s still infatuated with her at the moment, he likes her look and her bedroom tricks, plus she has an air of confidence and plays a little hard to get (unlike baldy, who is in a most unfortunate position expecting a baby with someone who is a violent cheat)
Sadly, I believe if Becky drops her guard, he’ll bash her soon enough.

Reactions: 17
She seriously must have no respect for herself. I’d chin a lad if he put that caption up, even if it was a joke. 🤣
right? I’d deck that ‘beard’ right off his chops

more embarrassingly she reposted this story

• Haha
Reactions: 6
right? I’d deck that ‘beard’ right off his chops

more embarrassingly she reposted this story
He’s still spending his scammed money on her.
I’m sure she said today that he’s a good shag…
…but then she also said there no need for a man if you have Tracey’s Dog lol
Definitely £££ in her eyes 😂

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20211019-222141_InShot.jpg

Imagine...she could be at home with her gorgeous little girl but noooo she's getting ready to pucker up for some amish bum juice
Embarrassing...she's acting like the cat that got the cream when she's the mug who's more than likely got the STIs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I thought that was his sister too! Well they do all look like the hills have eyes cast 🤢
Well, My friend knows him well and thought his sister was his aunty Jennie who does his lips and Botox 😂😂😂 Hillbilly Amish territory 😂😂 poor Becky, can’t see her slumming it at a night at his parents pub 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, My friend knows him well and thought his sister was his aunty Jennie who does his lips and Botox 😂😂😂 Hillbilly Amish territory 😂😂 poor Becky, can’t see her slumming it at a night at his parents pub 😂
U sure she lives in a box room at her mums at 40 with her Kid

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
His Q&A answers!!!

"THE SOIME QUESDJEN KEEPS GETTIN ASKED DOI IN DOI OWT, THE MOWST OIVE EVER MOIDE IN WON DAY IS WON HUNDRED AND TWENTY FOIVE THOSAND POWNDS" (but I don't own my own home or car)
Cracked me up the other day when he'd read CHF on the screen and called it the Czech Franc then had to correct himself because it's actually the Swiss Franc. FX Supreme doesn't even bleeping know what currencies are what 😏

Can't stand these "FX traders", just scammers preying on the most vulnerable - utter scum. Francesca Allen off Love Island did it before she went on with an account called CheskaFX, which mysteriously disappeared when she was on the show. Hate that these twats get off scot free, they're all at it. How many people from TOWIE have been done for fraud now?! Sorry for derailing, rant over!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
FFS Becky, we know you watch these threads as you commented on the first. He mugged you off in Dubai, he’s absolutely pissed on his son and ex.. now put Vicky through all sorts of torture.
Please for the love of god rinse him. You can make so much more of yourself. How can he be so good with your Rory, but blank stress the mum of his own unborn child?

If you’re there to get whatever, fair play.. but realise the level of scum to duck his GF over and what he did in Dubai. If you’re making it work for you, good luck xx

Also your stories where you say “it’s up to you who you duck, keep your nose out” yeah it is up to you, then don’t share it to thousands on social media that have yours and Rory’s well being in mind. This whole scenario is fxxked to hell, there is only one self assured cock to blame for that. Just make sure you come out on top.

Saying he doesn’t even see Becky in his plans, because he don’t earn enough 😂

The prick Fx_supreme__ talks about what happens when currency is high, which is few and far between (I have a good friend in trading, who says this company is registered off shore and Bradley’s last three companies have folded, leaving people asking where their money is) he never mentions the loss, and that’s when he falsely tells people their money has gone and that’s the risk. You can complain and get your money back. Bradley Weekes and his dad who advertises all the same companies, will get done.

U sure she lives in a box room at her mums at 40 with her Kid
Really?He never posts his son? How friend Carl Fox posts his kid constantly

Cracked me up the other day when he'd read CHF on the screen and called it the Czech Franc then had to correct himself because it's actually the Swiss Franc. FX Supreme doesn't even bleeping know what currencies are what 😏

Can't stand these "FX traders", just scammers preying on the most vulnerable - utter scum. Francesca Allen off Love Island did it before she went on with an account called CheskaFX, which mysteriously disappeared when she was on the show. Hate that these twats get off scot free, they're all at it. How many people from TOWIE have been done for fraud now?! Sorry for derailing, rant over!
Exactly, if you’re making money.. you don’t need anyone else. If someone says “give me X amount, Imll make you money” RUN.

Can’t believe people are so green.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
FFS Becky, we know you watch these threads as you commented on the first. He mugged you off in Dubai, he’s absolutely pissed on his son and ex.. now put Vicky through all sorts of torture.
Please for the love of god rinse him. You can make so much more of yourself. How can he be so good with your Rory, but blank stress the mum of his own unborn child?

If you’re there to get whatever, fair play.. but realise the level of scum to duck his GF over and what he did in Dubai. If you’re making it work for you, good luck xx

Also your stories where you say “it’s up to you who you duck, keep your nose out” yeah it is up to you, then don’t share it to thousands on social media that have yours and Rory’s well being in mind. This whole scenario is fxxked to hell, there is only one self assured cock to blame for that. Just make sure you come out on top.

Saying he doesn’t even see Becky in his plans, because he don’t earn enough 😂

The prick Fx_supreme__ talks about what happens when currency is high, which is few and far between (I have a good friend in trading, who says this company is registered off shore and Bradley’s last three companies have folded, leaving people asking where their money is) he never mentions the loss, and that’s when he falsely tells people their money has gone and that’s the risk. You can complain and get your money back. Bradley Weekes and his dad who advertises all the same companies, will get done.

Really?He never posts his son? How friend Carl Fox posts his kid constantly

Exactly, if you’re making money.. you don’t need anyone else. If someone says “give me X amount, Imll make you money” RUN.

Can’t believe people are so green.
Oh man the baby is not even born yet. Posting directed quotes for reaction from dada ain’t gonna work babes.
Cut him the duck off bab. He will roll back into you and your child’s life for clout or an ego boost, it will never be a full time thing, or even a stable part time thing.
He’s happy for his child in the future & everyone in the child’s life to be able to go through his catalogue of malign behaviour during the mums pregnancy.
Cut him off now. Don’t even let him enjoy any of the good bits.
I know she’s obviously low to continually play around with this fool, but my mother & people around me would have intervened by now (step 1. Log the duck out of Instagram girl!)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.