Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah Bradley weekes fx_trader is really a catch isn’t he eh becky?? Who the hell does he think he is??? Out him baldy!!
If this girl had any self respect for herself he would be blocked on absolutely everything. We all know he’s not though because she’s ready to take him back when he gets bored of Becky bum hole again

Reactions: 12
She comes across as so passive aggressive on her q&a. She would kick the tit out of Axl all day long 😂😂😂😂😂
No self respected girl would never go out with a man who has a girl preggers, she can sugar coat it all she wants its bleeping disgusting.

Love these insta pages exposing Bradley 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
His Russian lips are so so tit 😭

Becky can come across really well on her videos but then at the same time I think she’s a complete bleep for introducing her beautiful baby daughter to this Amish stranger but I’m thankful for the entertainment at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Bradley Amish Weekes, AKA Fx_supreme__ reminds me of that other plump, ginger….. Fat Bastard.. especially the lower half of his face

Becky loves his ain brand 😂😂

Member the snap filter where it would turn u into a man I feel like that's exactly what they look like he is her man version pair of ugly bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nope my stance remains. Decent, kind people don't behav
She comes across as so passive aggressive on her q&a. She would kick the tit out of Axl all day long 😂😂😂😂😂
No self respected girl would never go out with a man who has a girl preggers, she can sugar coat it all she wants its bleeping disgusting.

Love these insta pages exposing Bradley 😂😂😂😂😂
Thisssssssss.

Reactions: 9
His Russian lips are so so tit 😭

Becky can come across really well on her videos but then at the same time I think she’s a complete bleep for introducing her beautiful baby daughter to this Amish stranger but I’m thankful for the entertainment at the same time.
couldn’t have said it better myself! I think she seems a good laugh and actually a decent person.
she can do soooooo much better than that Amish puffy lipped Turkey teef scammer

Reactions: 14
couldn’t have said it better myself! I think she seems a good laugh and actually a decent person.
she can do soooooo much better than that Amish puffy lipped Turkey teef scammer
I think that’s what I like about watching Becky’s stories. I know this ain’t a rave thread but she’s so much more likeable than watching Sallie axl.

Reactions: 23
They’ve both got weirdly big faces and giant teeth. If the two of them did, heaven forbid, end up procreating, the demon offspring would end up looking a bit like that ‘trollface’ meme from years ago.

FF450506-0CC5-4E1E-AAD7-1796FFA0EAC4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.