Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bank statement shows nothing, he could have 97k out and £97k in so he's just churning money.
And if he's in FX he can't be doing that well either because my work buy currency for that amount in just a normal week. We probably have contracts for about a million each quarter.

He's just money laundering.

Reactions: 22
That bank statement shows nothing, he could have 97k out and £97k in so he's just churning money.

He has zero respect for women, he showed that last night the way he was trying to get his mate out to wind up his sister. Again I will say, women allow themselves to be treated this way and provide him with what he wants time and time again so he thinks he's invincible
The closing balance was over £3k overdrawn so he’s clearly not as flash as he makes out.
Part of me thinks she’s only put that story up this morning because he showed the naked woman in his room last night. She was out with them all in the early stages of the night and has stayed with him all week so it must hurt to see that kind of tit once your back is turned. She needs to get some self respect and duck him off.

Reactions: 15
And if he's in FX he can't be doing that well either because my work buy currency for that amount in just a normal week. We probably have contracts for about a million each quarter.

He's just money laundering.
He's prob just using his Revolut account to move and hold money in different currencies and he he's classifying himself as a trader 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Baldy posted that because of the hotel video like others have said. I have been wondering who it is Mr.B.Hole looks like and then it hit me. He looks like Jeremy Kyle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

He has zero respect for women, he showed that last night the way he was trying to get his mate out to wind up his sister. Again I will say, women allow themselves to be treated this way and provide him with what he wants time and time again so he thinks he's invincible
Yes. The statement shows nothing except (I reckon) a huge debt on credit card.

imagine needing a broker for your forex and choosing the hobo with a man bag and implausible teeth from Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
These can also be photoshopped. He’s a scammer, I don’t believe anything he says.
They can be photoshopped and probably has but also as others said it doesn’t even show anything, pure nonsense 😵

I also think baldy is a bit of an attention seeker and I don’t even feel sorry for her at this point. I feel sorry for that unborn baby, if she had an ounce of sense she would be cutting him off with the sharpest knife she can find not looking for sympathy on instagram. Said before Amish, Becky Bumhole and Baldy are a trio of idiots.

Reactions: 26
Becky bumholes en route to Birmingham, please let there be some drama or a showdown. Is Becky going to rescue baldy and move her into her bedroom at her parents house. Round 50,000

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is that Sallie AXL? 😂 noticed they are both newly following each other. Wonder how much she’s charged him 👀
Ah! I keep forgetting to take myself to her threads need to do that tonight, see what the fuss is about! Probably see him and Sal off to Dubai in a few weeks haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah! I keep forgetting to take myself to her threads need to do that tonight, see what the fuss is about! Probably see him and Sal off to Dubai in a few weeks haha!
I am so wishing for this drama to happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.