Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Just out interest I looked on Frankie & Bennys website at their menu. The dainty starters/sides our helfy kween ordered instead of a main meal totalled 2125 calories. I don't know if she ate the whole garlic bread (probably) but I'm counting that she did and Peej and Rach probably shared another one. Or if they did share, I bet they only had 1 slice each. Plus the ice cream sundae from the cinema. Plus possibly a maccies (Peej was in
There earlier that day). The sheer amount of calories she puts away is unbelievable. Don't fink her 1 helfy walk a week is going to outweigh her diet any time soon like all her enablers on tiktok seem to think 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 26

Elisesya

Chatty Member
Someone said she has nice eyes…
Are these nice eyes in the room with us?
They make her look like a demon.

IMG_9414.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Babybail93

VIP Member
I can’t cope her dad being diagnosed with fucking skin cancer on top of everything else n Becki decided to fuck off to Frankie and Bennys of all places
And there’s cunts in the comments saying what an amazing daughter she is? FFS! Poor bloke hasn’t got anyone. Shit wife who lets him be exploited like this, hyperactive annoying granddaughter and another daughter that is chav central

• Heart

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
I know people deal with things in their own way but she seems so unfazed by her dads illness she’s been going around like nothing is happening she is a self absorbed twat

Reactions: 25

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
I’m sick to fuck of her going on about Jaffa cakes being biscuits, it was literally ruled at tribunal in 1991 that they are cakes. Stupid fat twat.

• Haha

gdennis20

VIP Member
Guys she isn’t going on a night out 😂 she is going to the girls morris dancing presentation.. she isn’t even drinking 😂

• Haha

Sawna

VIP Member
That video with her dad was absolutely terrible and blatantly exploitative. Fucking tiktok man, people will literally sell there souls for a double tap

• Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
Ok not being a bitch for the sake of it but that hairdresser really hasn’t done a good job

Jennytea

VIP Member
When Becki gets caught outside a school 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Reddy79

Taken from @Venom post in the last thread . The thing that sticks out for me is we all know how huge her head is .. like it has its own solar system. This pic shows exactly how massive she is because her head looks small in comparison !

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Reddy79

Bison saying “so youm .. needed a double cheeseburger “

Paige “and a fag”

Helfy Queen 😂😂

• Haha