Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I'm not going to watch the video in question bc it really is a very sore topic for me, esp now cancer is involved.

Rebecca, you are an ugly, fat, boring, repulsive, famously unattractive, forever lonely, unhygienic waste of oxygen and I imagine every time Cath looks at you, she wishes she'd spent that spare tenner on a box of condoms instead of three 2l bottles of Diamond White.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Diddikins

VIP Member
New thread - title thanks to @Mrsptobe

Read the Wiki

Recap:
- she’s been on three walks (about half hour each)
- has managed to eat about 17 takeaways/meals out
- Rickets still lives
- Did a sad post about some bad news but looked more distressed when she found that Frankie and Bennys had changed something about their garlic bread.
- Went to the cinema to stuff her face with sweets see the new mean girls film. Her verdict was that it was Soum Soum good.

• Haha

Ktb

VIP Member
The McDonald’s worker shouted “McFlurry or fruit bag…….definitely NOT the fruit bag” when she went in McDonald’s the other week.
I’d never step foot in the place again through embarrassment.

• Haha

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
“I haven’t tried the new Cadbury’s milkshake yet but omg I’m obsessed with it…like seeing it ya knoum”
What does that even MEAN 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

x.x.x

VIP Member
U ok ? Go through my comments.. I’ve always said I find Paige hilarious.. she shows Becki in her true light .. weird comment from u tbh
Take no notice i follow paige on tiktok so that must make me a nonce aswell... nothing to doum with the fact paige is beckis biggest troll & always coming through with the unfilterd pics 😬.

Btw you can click on someones profile on here or someway ignore people.. ive got this lass ignored so i carnt see what she posts it just comes up ignored user then you can click to see who it is thats posted if you wanna, but serisouly your not a nonce so dont listen especially to someone whos obsessed with no neckis fanny flap cheese 💗

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Babybail93

VIP Member
I absolutely HATE how she is using her Dad. A very vulnerable man. Why is Cath and the rest of them letting this happen? It is not on!

Reactions: 34

Diddikins

VIP Member
Sorry it’s not even 7pm and she’s had her tea AND a double cheeseburger and coke? All because she had a stressful drive. There’s no helping this woman.
---
It just shows how fast she turns to food to make her feel better. Happy, celebrate with food. Sad, console yourself with food. Stressed, calm yourself down with food.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Why are you following Paige you creep 😂 just seems like it as she’s the first ‘liked by’
Chloe the nonce ;)
U ok ? Go through my comments.. I’ve always said I find Paige hilarious.. she shows Becki in her true light .. weird comment from u tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

LunaAzul

Chatty Member
Taken from @Venom post in the last thread . The thing that sticks out for me is we all know how huge her head is .. like it has its own solar system. This pic shows exactly how massive she is because her head looks small in comparison !
She needs to ask Kanye if he’s got one of these spare for her next try on haul.
IMG_1237.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Says it’s very cold in her walking vid when she’s visibly sweating her bollocks off.

Also starts talking about Olly and has to stop cos she literally can’t breathe and then says ‘sorry it’s muddy there guys’ - it’s fuck all to do with the mud, you had to stop cos you can’t breathe.

Reactions: 32

Reddy79

But at least she has her priorities right . Her dad gets diagnosed with skin cancer and bison takes this week to spend time with him ? Take him out ? Read up on the condition and finding anything she can do to help her terminally sick father .

oh no

her plans ?

“soum have lots of fun fings this week .. for me .. some self love . Getting a haircut and fings “

like Florence fuckin nightingale!

• Angry

gimm3more

VIP Member
I can’t cope her dad being diagnosed with fucking skin cancer on top of everything else n Becki decided to fuck off to Frankie and Bennys of all places