Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elisesya

Chatty Member
Her new hair do really brings out the yellowum around her eyes.

Cheeks look ridiculous…

IMG_9487.jpeg
IMG_9489.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

yo2daho2

VIP Member
She didnt bother going on holiday with him last year, the pantomime at Christmas but first sign of something to cash in on for views and sympathy shes shoving a phone in the poor guys face. Quizzing him on stuff she knows will confuse him. All time low.

• Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Why can I always see her rasssclart belly button staring at me through her clothes fuck sake

• Haha

amymegan64

I HATE it when vulnerable people get taken advantage of for content under the guise of ‘raising awareness’ especially when you clearly have no idea what you’re even talking about, it’s just so
grim

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Kelz19899

I think ricketts fort becki was having a baked potato cleanse again, he came to see what the sudden waft of tuna was when she sat on the floor

• Haha
  • Sick

Reddy79

That video with her dad has turned my stomach . She’s smiling throughout most of it ! It’s like dupers delight at this point !

imagine being a parent and being diagnosed with that on a Friday then seeing your daughters tik tok of her uploading videos of her filling her face and going to the cinema all weekend !

she was more effected by her drive to Liverpool.. and her emotional support triple cheeseburger !

• Heart

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
That video with her dad. She’s apparently spreading awareness of a cancer she can’t even pronounce and clearly doesn’t understand.

And using a clearly confused man for views and engagement, treating him like a toddler recording a thank you video for their birthday present.

The next fucker who calls her a pure soul is getting a dry slap.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
What the actual fuck
As if it’s not bad enough she’s posting the video in the first place
She massacred the name of the type of cancer as if she can’t even learn it properly to have some decorum
And then she declared I HAVE NEVER GONE ON SUNBEDS
no one asked
No one questioned your dads sense of humour
People asked if he was ok because YOU posted a video about being sad before banging on about garlic bread or food
Fat selfish cunt
I hope your tyres pop in the most inconvenient place. I know, at the drive thru about a few metres away from the entrance on a Saturday dinner time so it’s too busy for you to dare go walk in

• Haha

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Imagine Becki being called up for National Service and sent to war!

They could just drop her out the sky and she’ll take out a small village.

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
She’s fckin disgusting.. making Ian say thank you for asking about me to a bunch of strangers he doesn’t even know. She’s using him for content.. she’s vile !!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

robinhiggs

I genuinely can’t figure out what she is talking about 🤡 am I the idiot? Louvm is louvm
A lady in a card shop nearly bought a son & son in law card instead of a son & daughter in law one and laughed about it; Becki thought she had an opportunity to solve homophobia by 'sayin sumfing' but then just settled for silence, a dirty look and scuttling off. Woke queen.

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
The meat claws at her sides. The Warburtons white pitta tits shooting off into different postcodes. The haircut that looks like it was done by those scissors that cut in a zig zag pattern. The tennis ball cheeks slowly swallowing up her yelloum eyes. Her disgusting swollen hooves crammed into the white, straining Bison steppers. And the piece de resistance, the pink striped long sleeved Yours cloving bin bag. Incredible.

• Haha