Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Is she hell on a diet. Is the bar that low for this walking chest freezer that the second she consumes anything that grows out the fuckin ground people are applauding her like she’s lost 14stone in 12 hours 🤦🏿‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28

whisperchat

VIP Member
Olly Murs is the most unfanciable person. I can’t explain it. It’s just like zero sex appeal … he’s just there

• Heart
  • Haha

lauren119966

Chatty Member
Imagine just finding out your husband has skin cancer after being diagnosed with a horrible disease only for your daughter to bang on about how the WORST THING EVER was a stressful drive to get her maccies fix.
Honestly she needs a punch in the face

• Heart

lauren119966

Chatty Member
This will always be one of my favourite vids
wtf is she going on about

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Nah if people start trying to guess her weight again I’ll just bow out now and see you all in the future at thread 68. 😂😂😂

• Haha

Reddy79

Just got sent this ..What in the buggery bollocks is she doing here ?! Ffs 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

x.x.x

VIP Member
The way she was talking last night on her live making out asif she was going out drinking but shes off to a dancing presentation? Asif she classes that as 'out out' 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ enjoy your 2 wkds bec bec

• Haha

Davena94

VIP Member
Aw no. That’s too much. Dad said to post this?! Your dad cannot give consent you fat cunt. She is outrageous

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Fuck off with her making tiny Yorkshire for Caff and Ian 💀

"Noum mum, Beck Beck has big wun becoz Beck Beck cooked. Nowum get the Marigolds on, these pots aren't gonna wash themselves. Noum we didn't have anovver big tin. Noum I can't share. By the way, somewun has clogged the toilet upstairs..."

• Haha

Helliebella

VIP Member
Massive mcdonums for the healf queen tonight. 5 x chicken selects, 2 x deps, large chep, cowek and a side of double cheeseburger
thought she was going on a night out tonight? Not a bastard dancing presentation.
---
Subtitles got it right

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Kelz19899

Someone asked how tall she is
"I'm 5 foot five but I'm 5 foot 6" 🥴

"I don't really watch period dramas.. is that how you say it? Like fings back in time if that makes sense"

She's a dumb cunt

• Haha
  • Wow

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
I had malignant melanoma (the word she’s trying so poorly to pronounce) from sunlight treatment for my psoriasis-I am well now, fortunately.
And let me tell you, if my family were parading me on social media for views and likes, they would be disowned and dragged through the streets with their bare arses hanging out.
Shes a fucking rat

• Heart
Reactions: 26

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I'm a 30 year old Italian male who now no longer feels self conscious about his body hair, thank youm BecBec ❤
Watch yourself now, Beck Beck will be sliding into your DMs with her famous chat up lines "what's your favourit type of kebabum?", "doum youm lyke Home Bargums?" or "roses are red, my future son is called Shiloum Bluem, I'd lyke to lick, garlic dep off youm"

• Haha
Reactions: 26