Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ashaleee

VIP Member
Another baby bison has joined the heard my guys, welcomes cewld cowek today! Can't wait to catch up on the fred if that makes senseum?

• Heart
Reactions: 45

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
hey Beckis family 👋 we all know you read here so I just want to speak to you directly

sort your self obsessed woman child out, teach her what consent means, teach her what compassion is, teach her how to fucking be a adult. Her dad CANNOT consent and she’s shoving camera in his face for views…what a fucking low.

Reactions: 45

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Her dad’s really been dealt a shit card in life hasn’t he. Fucking cancer ontop of dementia and to make matters worse he’s got that fat self absorbed cunt shoving a fuckin camera in his face

• Sad
Reactions: 43

Babybail93

VIP Member
Sorry not known about her that long but figured her dad wasn’t well from all the comments on TikTok. Can someone tell me what’s gone on? Some of the comments are harsh if her dads poorly?!

I can’t believe she found out her dad had cancer and she went for food orgasming over a garlic bread. I’ve lost a parent to cancer and I just can’t fathom it.
The poor bloke was in hospital with sepsis at New Year and the clan were at home having a karaoke and buffet night. They’re all scum

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Ktb

VIP Member
Did she really say Ian was still annoying at the end of the content with him 😳

Sort her out Rachel Shirl
IMG_6490.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40

gigi_93

VIP Member
Mr gigi just asked if I want to go the gym with him so I sat on the floor cross legged then stood up again and told him I’m perfiktly fit and helfy already fanks. He wasn’t impressed

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Spanor511

VIP Member
It makes absolutely no sense. Infact she’s made that whole scenario up thinking she would go viral as an LGBT warrior. A woman in a shop didn’t want a card that said ‘son and son in-law’ because she doesn’t have a son and son in-law. She has a son and daughter in-law. It’s quite simple Tubs.

• Heart
Reactions: 37