Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so weird to say “I need an ice blast in the morning”. What possible nutritional value could an ice blast give you?!

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how she even functions at this point tbh, after that massive dominos last night her body must be craving something green, but instead of giving it something green, she gives it a bleeping ice blast. Smh
It’s sad how people destroy their body with eating 99% damaging processed food - occasional fast food is probably unavoidable in this day and age and not the end of the world but I think too many people of the becky Jones and Emma matthews type justify treating their bodies like crap and eating junk and processed nutrient free food for nonsensical reasons and their stans applaud them. I think a lot of their die hard supporters are also in denial about how bad their diets and/or have eating disorders and watching people like becky and Emma gorge themselves gives them comfort. There’s a difference between eating to satisfy and fill your body and not calorie counting but eating nutritious food and what these two are doing which is gorging themselves on crap 24/7. Their skin/ bodies/ general appearance for people that young is sad

Reactions: 3
She needs to sort her brows out, they look weird to me, as if she’s edited them on 😆 I don’t think they do anything for her

Reactions: 8
The video hasn’t done her any favours. She comes across like she is way more well known than she actually is. End of the day, her lifestyle is very unusual for a 28 year old woman. She hangs around with her teenage nieces, lives at home and is driven around by her parents and does dancing videos on tiktok that are usually done by young teenage girls. It’s very odd and people will comment. I’d say she either needs to get thicker skin or consider not documenting every second of her life

Reactions: 11
I would hate to think how much she spends on food. Maybe if she spent less, she could afford to move out, she is nearly 30

Reactions: 5
It’s sad how people destroy their body with eating 99% damaging processed food - occasional fast food is probably unavoidable in this day and age and not the end of the world but I think too many people of the becky Jones and Emma matthews type justify treating their bodies like crap and eating junk and processed nutrient free food for nonsensical reasons and their stans applaud them. I think a lot of their die hard supporters are also in denial about how bad their diets and/or have eating disorders and watching people like becky and Emma gorge themselves gives them comfort. There’s a difference between eating to satisfy and fill your body and not calorie counting but eating nutritious food and what these two are doing which is gorging themselves on crap 24/7. Their skin/ bodies/ general appearance for people that young is sad
Couldn't of said it better myself!! I just think its disgusting how someone can abuse their body so much yet preach about body positivity, I am not fat phobic by any stretch, I do think beauty standards are quite damaging to, but to watch a what should be healthy 28 year old women sit and abuse her body is just sad and damaging.
I am lucky enough to have never struggled too much with my weight and I have recently received comments that I am 'restrictive' because I eat healthy food, when actually the only reason I eat healthy is because I want to BE healthy, I genuinely could not give a tit about my weight, but I just want to (hopefully) live a long and healthy life to watch my kids grow up! Does she not want that too? Is a dominoes pizza and a kebab worth more than your life? She is eating her way into an early grave and I'm sorry but its just not okay.

I am very overweight and disabled, and I find it extremely difficult to lose weight but I am doing it (4 stone so far) and every time I see this girl, it really gets on my nerves. I feel like she makes a mockery out of how difficult it is to seriously commit to losing a lot of weight and rubs it in peoples faces by claiming she can continue to eat like that and still lose weight. I calorie count but I also keep an eye on my salt and fat etc, I want to be healthy. I think her videos are really damaging, and just plain annoying 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think a lot of their die hard supporters are also in denial about how bad their diets and/or have eating disorders and watching people like becky and Emma gorge themselves gives them comfort. There’s a difference between eating to satisfy and fill your body and not calorie counting but eating nutritious food and what these two are doing which is gorging themselves on crap 24/7. Their skin/ bodies/ general appearance for people that young is sad

I have to hold my hands up that when I'm watching what I eat these sorts of videos of people gorging themselves give me a weird satisfying feeling, like seeing someone eat so much crap makes me repulsed by so much food, I also find it fascinating how people like her can eat such huge amounts of food and not feel embarrassed by it especially by posting it on the Internet. I know that probably makes me a terrible person but it's like a morbid fascination thing I have roughly one take away every 2 months so it's totally the opposite of my life style.

Reactions: 3
I am very overweight and disabled, and I find it extremely difficult to lose weight but I am doing it (4 stone so far) and every time I see this girl, it really gets on my nerves. I feel like she makes a mockery out of how difficult it is to seriously commit to losing a lot of weight and rubs it in peoples faces by claiming she can continue to eat like that and still lose weight. I calorie count but I also keep an eye on my salt and fat etc, I want to be healthy. I think her videos are really damaging, and just plain annoying 🤣
Well done on the weight loss, her pizza and garlic bread with side's plus cookies was enough for three people.

• Haha

Well done on the weight loss, her pizza and garlic bread with side's plus cookies was enough for three people.
That meal was a joke esp after she moaned about people being obsessed with her. Her behaviour is antagonistic. And many of her viewers are deluded when the commenters are saying it’s not all for her. Well I hope not because even if you are ‘treating’ yourself that’s loads of food but how she filmed it implied that it was all for her.

Reactions: 7
That meal was a joke esp after she moaned about people being obsessed with her. Her behaviour is antagonistic. And many of her viewers are deluded when the commenters are saying it’s not all for her. Well I hope not because even if you are ‘treating’ yourself that’s loads of food but how she filmed it implied that it was all for her.
I think it was all for her you can see the box being opened and it’s in her bedroom! I wouldn’t even be able to eat all that for a challenge and I’ve got a decent appetite I would say!

I think it was all for her you can see the box being opened and it’s in her bedroom! I wouldn’t even be able to eat all that for a challenge and I’ve got a decent appetite I would say!
It’s the eating everything in her bedroom that gets me!

Agree. When it comes to a dominoes I can smash a fair bit in because I just feel like it’s wasteful to pay for it and then throw it out. But yeh that was excessive and I wouldn’t open food intended to share in a bedroom.

I think Becky comes accross really naive and damaging all in one bundle. If I had young children I wouldn’t really want them watching her. She isn’t really a positive influence at all. I can remember years ago when I was younger there was a mass of emaciated models/ influencers/ proana stuff everywhere even if you weren’t looking for it, and that had an impact on me seeing it as someone without an eating disorder. Now we have influencers and media showing the opposite bodies in an equally unhealthy way and it’s almost supposed to be acceptable. If her content wasn’t food related then I would have a different stance because I do on other influencers such as Kendall Rae and Eleanor neal and their content isn’t food related and I don’t have a bad word to say about their diets because they excel in their talents.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is this today? She looks huge here! I was thinking she’d lost a bit of weight. But not judging by this pic
She always has filters on her videos that’s why her face looks slimmer, I always notice comments from people saying you’ve lost but you can see there’s a filter on… a well known “influencer” cleaner uses a similar filter to slim her face

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.