Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Face is red because she’s just been skipping…. Yeah right Becks in your travelodge Bolton room that probably still stinks of the kebab you at in the bed there last weekend. GRIM.
I saw that comment. I do think it must be horrible for her to see some of the comments but a lot of them aren’t that bad.

I have said this before but and whilst she doesn’t owe anyone anything when you tell your followers that you were on a diet and then lead them along for weeks on a fake journey and don’t lose any weight it is annoying to support and invest your time is someone. And I think that’s where alot of the comments about her health come from because she did have alot of videos about wanting to be healthy and weight loss. I think people kinda feel trolled by her. It’s kinda like if we were to be watching a weight loss programme on tv, I would be annoyed if a contestant then said after weeks of me watching that they never tried and didn’t want to lose weight.

Reactions: 2
Most of the comments on here are supportive towards Becki. She’s become very cocky recently and creating that video is provocative. She wants engagement, people to argue with her so she can call them trolls.

Reactions: 7
She’s become a right cocky little tit hasn’t she 😂 she needs to sort herself out lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Most of the comments on here are supportive towards Becki. She’s become very cocky recently and creating that video is provocative. She wants engagement, people to argue with her so she can call them trolls.
Agree, I was reading a comment and someone was saying people aren’t genuinely worried about her health they are just being cruel. Well I think there are different levels of being worried. I don’t worry as much about her as I would a morbidly obese family member or friend. However I do think people are genuinely worried about her health on a different level. I don’t have the connection to her like I do with someone I know in real life however I wouldn’t ever want anyone to come to harm from their lifestyle. I don’t think people are leaving polite comments about diets or substitutions to be cruel that makes no sense.

Reactions: 5
She’s become a right cocky little tit hasn’t she 😂 she needs to sort herself out lmao
[/QUOTE I've noticed that.

Reactions: 3
It’s happens to so many normal people who seem genuine to begin with, start thinking their tit don’t stink because they get a bit of a following!
She will be quiting her job soon to focus on social media 😂😂

Reactions: 8
It’s happens to so many normal people who seem genuine to begin with, start thinking their tit don’t stink because they get a bit of a following!
She will be quiting her job soon to focus on social media 😂😂
A la “used to be a carer” Lawrence

It’s her big white furry tongue that makes me feel 🤢 When she sticks it out, ewww always so thick with white tit.

• Haha
I don’t know how she even functions at this point tbh, after that massive dominos last night her body must be craving something green, but instead of giving it something green, she gives it a bleeping ice blast. Smh

Reactions: 4
So pleased to see isthisyou reply to her video she deserves it, she is starting to be just like the others.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.