Beckijones4 #95 Mum don’t come in I’m doin a video crying about Dead Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know how many cameos she's done as they named her 'talent of the week'. Surely it's all just people winding up their friends? We got one from the living Chuckle brother for our friend (yes I'm old) because we joked when we were little he looked like one. He found it funny, he wasn't his idol or anything.

Reactions: 15
She would never be invited to something like that and she’d never do anything like that anyway unless emotional support Cath comes along to hold her hand trotter
Yeah didnt think so, i just cant imagine what she wants with a passport, her photo would have to be taken via satalite to fit her mega bonce in

• Haha
Reactions: 16
'Leave your recommendations for dance workouts in the comments'. How about stop doing them meathead cos they're knocking me bald. 'What has everyone else got for tea tonight? Let me know in the comments'. I've got a lovely salmon fillet with noddles and veg and I'm eating it off a plate at a table like a human and not a bleeping feral sow. And by God hearing her say 'dish out' 'tuck in' and 'tasty' makes me homicidal. Or bisoncidal.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Creds to careless-parsley8673 and CamKi79 on reddit but Jesus H Christ 😳

April to now. Maybe the tshirt has shrunk, maybe it was just a bad angle. Maybe. Maybe not.

1000029515.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 103
“My legs have gotten thinner” the fat needs studying for the statistics of net migration then cos it’s just moved to her neck n belly

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She is absolutely adamant she’s shifting weight from a dance workout and a walk each week.
duck me, Rebecca. Open your eyes (metaphorically speaking, we know they’re clamped shut by fat)
You’ve lost absolutely nothing hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That chicken looks like its been cooked in a crematorium 💀 absolute choking hazzard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She is absolutely adamant she’s shifting weight from a dance workout and a walk each week.
duck me, Rebecca. Open your eyes (metaphorically speaking, we know they’re clamped shut by fat)
You’ve lost absolutely nothing hun x
She’s lost her dignity x
Although what remained of that she lost a long time ago

Reactions: 13
You know what I can’t fathom is how early they eat their evening meal?! I’ve said it before but duck me… I’m only just getting hungry after a late lunch (2pm) at work?! We know they have 3 meals too. Wild.

Reactions: 14
I scranned a Dominos last night because I’d lost the will to live, and the bleu cheese dep is incredible, shits all over that nasty garlic one she’s obsessed with. Why’s she got no taste in anything

Reactions: 10
Can someone explain the serving “fakeaway” in the foil containers thing please?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whys she taken that dry arse chicken into her garden for a picture ffs!

Just let your dad eat you beast

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can someone explain the serving “fakeaway” in the foil containers thing please?
It’s a thing amongst fatties to put their takeaway substitutes into foil containers to act like they’ve got a real takeaway. Deffo started as a slimming world thing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.