Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JeIIyBean080

I don’t know who that person is but sounds like bullshit.
The police wouldn’t even investigate or arrest my friends abusive ex despite video evidence of him shoving her over and yelling at her, as well as evidence of him breaking her collarbone backed up by medical notes from doctors and nurses
I thought so too but she has a crime reference number in caption and they came around to see her today?

Reactions: 4

gimm3more

VIP Member
I live not far from bec bec, there are tons of Chinese chippys here.
A Chinese here is a restaurant, a Chinese chip shop is takeaway
Yeh I have seen and heard of Chinese chippies in Manchester too, there’s one near my cousins house and it’s amazing

Lolah23

I know this is really petty but her hands piss me off. I’m a big girl but you can still see my knuckles. I don’t know how else to put it but her hands are obese.
they actually look fake, they look like inflatable hands

• Haha

boojange

VIP Member
Just be bluddi kind… but the song she chose says haters you can kill yourself. OK.

she’s defo being paid by some fat American to make these vids now, I’d be ashamed to show that milkshake being her size.
When your heart stops go the countess Becbec, Arrowe Park is manic.
And Maccies is just too near to risk!

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
OT but can scales really show visceral fat? I quite fancy getting some of those. I’m not overweight bmi wise but I carry my fat on my middle which is the worst.

On topic. Had a double cheeseburger last night and it was fucking beautiful. Absolutely divine.

I’ve not caught up on the videums yet. I can’t bring myself to watch her but I’m enjoying the trajectory.
It’s scales at the gym, they do a full body scan. So it breaks down my visceral fat, fat, muscle, water etc. I carry a lot of my fat round my middle & was surprised my visceral was actually ok. I’m sure there would be some at home scales that would do the same.

Attachments

tattlysquid

oh fuck off Becki

June Takeaway tracker:
01.06.2024 - Mcdonnums Hattrick burger, large chep, oasis, garlic mayoum and mini skittles macfluerrrry. £12.18 1342 kcals
02.06.2024 - Inidium - chicken pakoras, pilau rice, bombay potatoes, chicken tikka masala, mint yogurt and a tikka naan (dead). £22.25 3945 kcals
04.06.2024 - KFC - twister wrap (it's newm), cresp (that she did not give to caff) and pepsi max (cant drink as fast anymore) - £5.49 750 kcals
05.06.2924 - Mcdonnums - chicken share box & oasis £14.28 1240 kcals
06.06.2024 - Mcdonnums - Orange McFreeeeeezie and mango and pineapple Mcfreeeeezie - £3.78 89 kcals
08.06.2024 - Subway - foot long churro & cookie - £6.28 1630 kcals
09.06.2024 - indium - shammi kebab, pilau rice, onion Bhaji, paratha, butter chicken & a poppadom - £21.45 2096 kcals
12.06.2024 - Hickory’s Smokehouse - sausage & egg muffin with potato tots & grape soda £13.29 1278 kcals
13.06.2024 - Mcdonnums - double sausage & egg mcmuffin, hash brown (and assuming a cowek) - £dont know 848 kcals
13.06.2024 - ikea - swedish meatballs, & ikea biscuits £dont know 500ish kcals
13.06.2024 - kebab - chicken shish, donner meat, chips, garlic wheel and garlic mayoum - £18.50 (estimated) 2410 kcals
14.06.2024 - Nandoums - Caesar salid (more TBC)

12 forms of takeout/fast food within 14 DAYS.
Sausage and egg mcmuffin meal was £5.50 and Ikea meatballs are about £3 from the looks of what I can find online 😉

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Ive never seen a sheet mask actually fit someone's face before. They are always huge and I end up with bits overlapping or dangling off. Just goes to show how big her satellite dish head is
Yes!!!!! I was scrolling hoping someone else thought the same as me!!

Usually the eye holes are around me nose they’re that big 😂

Dramallamas

VIP Member
I think her parents have talked to her. Last year there was the stroppy video... I'm an adult I can eat what I want.. I used to follow a guy on Tiktok called Waffler. He died of a heart attack young. She just sees there is no harm as she knows her body 🙄🤣
Would be fascinated to see that if anyone can link to it. She’s not well