Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph30

VIP Member
She a typical Fat Acceptance movement member. Even though I'm a fatty I detest them. It's not that they are large it's their attitude. A lot of these gen z lardies give off such a stinking attitude.
Becki would be a millennial lardie tho 🍔

Reactions: 5

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I don't think she's got the scrote to go on TV but would pay to see her open Cath's front door to the "good morning massive fatty" guy
She would be in tears within 20 seconds of meeting Steve Miller :ROFLMAO:

I'm desperate to get mounjaro but can't afford it 😭

Yes I used to eat donner meat and chips when pissed until a friend told me that the place she worked would leave the big hunk of kebab meat out overnight as there wasn’t time to properly cool it before putting it in the fridge for the night. I’m guessing many places do this. I’m really wary of kebab meat now after hearing that.
Was always suspicious that happened so never tried one 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

soph30

VIP Member
Yeah visceral fat scales work by shooting electric currents through your body and if there’s a solid obstruction it’s fat ( think it skips your bowels)

Why is Beck so obsessed with that particular cake?! There are thousands of cakes in the world and she’s surely experienced many….

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Only just started reading this thread yesterday. You are all hilarious 😆. This is probably old news but has anyone seen her on that TikTok page not always a princess. I know she’s big but my god she really looks huge on that. Watching anyone eat makes me feel ill but she is really vulgar to watch. Her big fat hands putting on moisturiser really tips me over as well
---

Look at the amount of face she has 😳
She’s bigger now!!

soph30

VIP Member
Guys this weight loss drug chat might be better moved to Bisonettes Battle The Bulge? Then it can go more off topic, effects and what’s been working for you

Influencer Beck Beck 🍊

Attachments

• Haha