Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I want to see her on Secret Eaters.
Where are they going to get a room bigbenough to put a days worth of food let alone a weeks worth.
---
Shower my arse. Her eyes aren’t red and why would anyone get out of the shower and put their sweaty pjs back on rather than just getting dressed. I smell bullshit tubs.
If its OK with you, I rather pass on showering your arse. Xx :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
in her own words she "gives my body what it needs" so to her that means 9000 calories a day
No Becki your body doesn't need endless takeaways etc. It needs fruit and veg.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

yazoo21

VIP Member
Where are they going to get a room bigbenough to put a days worth of food let alone a weeks worth.
---

If its OK with you, I rather pass on showering your arse. Xx :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---

No Becki your body doesn't need endless takeaways etc. It needs fruit and veg.
More vegetables fruit has sugar in 😂

• Wow

JeIIyBean080

A crime reference number just means you have reported a crime, it doesn’t mean any investigation will take place. If you report something the Police will obviously get in touch to discuss your report but that does not amount to an investigation. Nothing will happen 🤷🏼‍♀️ the police can’t investigate actual crime they’re not going to be going through TikTok comments 🤣 she’s at it
cyberbullying isn’t real like put ur social media on private simples xx
ahhh okay thank u! x was wondering as it was all a bit strange xx

boojange

VIP Member
I daren't show Becki to my ma…she’s very into health since having cancer (not an almond mum) and I’d tip her off the mental edge I think 🥲
I can hear her. I don't know her but IKWYM. Got one just like her!

• Haha

ClaretFairy

VIP Member
I’m not well versed on Apple Watches, but I do have one myself. I wear mine on the second last hole and my wrist is 18cm (I used to work in a jewellers only reason I know this lol). Considering beckis is on the last hole makes me think she’s definitely got the bigger size of watch band already? Do they do any bigger than that?

her hand and the watch gen up looks like somebody’s foot with an ankle tag on
Aye they do the S/M and the M/L which comes with your watch but they also do an xl (I just checked the apple shop)

K4040

VIP Member
This is cool and all but my tiny mind can't comprehend how the scale knows where the fat is spread. Hypothetically, I have a giant massive bonce like bison, does it know I'm just heavy because of my meat head?
It scans through your body, it gives me where fat is stored as well, so core, legs, arms. It’s really good and it helps when I put weight on as it’ll determine if it’s muscle or not

Diddikins

VIP Member
Does a video to 'prove' she didn't drink that milkshake from the video... then shows one in a PINT GLASS that she's 'trying'. I can't anymore
But she doesn’t care what people think about her eating habits so why does she need to prove she didn’t drink it? 🤔

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
This is cool and all but my tiny mind can't comprehend how the scale knows where the fat is spread. Hypothetically, I have a giant massive bonce like bison, does it know I'm just heavy because of my meat head?
The electromagnetic plates on the scales send a charge through your body that can read it. You don’t feel anything