Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Ive found combined chippy/Chinese are really common in North wales! When visiting it was weird being able to order fish and chips and an special chow mein in the same place 😂 btw chippy chips with your chinese ain't it either 🤣

Reactions: 5

Ambrosie

VIP Member
South East and it’s not here either!!! 🤯
When I
Pretty much all chippys in Liverpool are Chinese chippys - bluddi lovely. And whoever said chip shop curry on egg fried rice isn’t right is not right 💅
yes! I was chuffed to find this out when I moved to Liverpool for uni. My drunken fave was egg fried rice with curry sauce, or chips and gravy
---
The Lobster Pot would have the Southerners crying with jealousy!
LOVED the Chips and gravy from Lobster Pot. Dammit I am hungry for that now.

I am fat. I can eat a ridiculous amount in one day. However I am now eating better thanks to this absolute unit. When someone who can put away what I can is shocked by what someone is eating, you know its bad. I am honestly sickened by what she eats.
---
I’m not well versed on Apple Watches, but I do have one myself. I wear mine on the second last hole and my wrist is 18cm (I used to work in a jewellers only reason I know this lol). Considering beckis is on the last hole makes me think she’s definitely got the bigger size of watch band already? Do they do any bigger than that?

her hand and the watch gen up looks like somebody’s foot with an ankle tag on
She had actual ripples on her hand on the other day (can’t find it now unfortunately.) I didn’t know what it was but it’s cos the watch strap is so tight is pushing the fat down on her hand. 🤮

Last edited:

scrummybrendan

Sorry keep speaking about other tiktokers but just seen corys world reply to a troll with a video and donate every penny that he makes from a video to an anti bullying charity 🙈I would say Becks is gonna nick the idea but she would keep all the money to groom paige and on takeaways
God, he does love to react to the trolls. He threatened to report someone to their employers and families a good few months ago. He takes it all so personally - why does he bother being online?

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
“People saying I’m not healthy.. I know my own body, i know what I have, you only see a small bit blah blah” Becki your body shape is bad .. you will have visceral fat all over your organs from the processed junk. It’s not all about going for a little walk & occasionally eating a bit of boiled to death broccoli.. u have no idea what’s happening on the inside .. and when you end up in hospital.. or have a heart attack at a young age you will have the shock of your life. My cousin died o a heart attack aged 40 (this was about 15 years ago) he used to smoke & drink & eat crap but he was only a tiny bit chubby .. he didn’t look bad at all.
She talks a load of Bullshit or should I say Bison Shit. There's no way that fat lump has been anywhere near a doctors. She doesn't know what's going on inside. I know someone who was overweight and had to drink a disgusting drink to get the nourishment their body desperately needed. They are now 7 stone lighter and enjoying life.

soph30

VIP Member
I scranned a Dominos last night because I’d lost the will to live, and the bleu cheese dep is incredible, shits all over that nasty garlic one she’s obsessed with. Why’s she got no taste in anything
I don’t think they have that in the UK? Looked on the app 🫕