Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Newm thread fank youuuum @Sertraline Queen for your suggestium, if that makes sensum.

- still a fat obese toddler
- rickets dead
- no she does not have a cpap machine
- no she does not have special needs
- no almond mumming, we don't care how many nuggets your child does or doesn't eat

June Takeaway tracker so far:
01.06.2024 - Mcdonnums Hattrick burger, large chep, oasis, garlic mayoum and mini skittles macfluerrrry. £12.18 1342 kcals
02.06.2024 - Inidium - chicken pakoras, pilau rice, bombay potatoes, chicken tikka masala, mint yogurt and a tikka naan (dead). £22.25 3945 kcals
04.06.2024 - KFC - twister wrap (it's newm), cresp (that she did not give to caff) and pepsi max (cant drink as fast anymore) - £5.49 750 kcals
05.06.2924 - Mcdonnums - chicken share box & oasis £14.28 1240 kcals
06.06.2024 - Mcdonnums - Orange McFreeeeeezie and mango and pineapple Mcfreeeeezie - £3.78 89 kcals
08.06.2024 - Subway - foot long churro & cookie - £6.28 1630 kcals
09.06.2024 - indium - shammi kebab, pilau rice, onion Bhaji, paratha, butter chicken & a poppadom - £21.45 2096 kcals

1718098419671.png
1718098426419.png
1718098433001.png
1718098442436.png
1718098455423.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 105

Rodeodown

Creds to careless-parsley8673 and CamKi79 on reddit but Jesus H Christ 😳

April to now. Maybe the tshirt has shrunk, maybe it was just a bad angle. Maybe. Maybe not.

1000029515.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 103

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Almost nonce oclock and her being in thay attire means were minutes anyway from a cringe worthy dance videum 🤢
"If you're wondering is that Becki Jones standing outside the school gates with a bag of lollipops, you're correct... hi everywun"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Diagoras20

Chatty Member
The I don’t care trend 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I don’t care than i’m 50 stone live at home have more chins than friends and I nonce on my niece. Just be bludi kind xxx
Thread suggestion - I live at home, I'm 50 stone, I'm made of grease and nonce on my niece

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

krispykreme

I highly doubt she’s getting a gastric sleeve or anything like it. She’s wayyyyy to stubborn I’d say especially with her motivational I’m fat I don’t care quotes in her videos. Also ya can barely eat anything after it I’ve seen videos on TikTok and they can only have the smallest portions no way she’d give that up. She’s never gonna change she’ll eat and eat and eat get bigger and bigger live at home never move out and get a husband or have kids. I ALMOST feel bad for her but then I watch one of her videos and I’m like oh yeah you’re actually an annoying c**t and deserve the sad life you live!
so sorry for the long post guysss💔

but she also, for whatever reason, doesn’t see how what she’s eating is wrong either? it really is shocking. the difference in her would be crazy if she just cut down her portions, she could still allow herself one or two low cal snacks that are still delicious.

ive made it no secret on this thread that i’m just a little smaller than her, and my biggest issue is i am very much in the depths of an eating disorder that i didn’t want to admit i had because just like some people with alcohol/drugs, food was my comfort and it wasn’t until i sat myself down and realised just how much calories was in the food i was putting into my body when i binged or even on days i thought i wasn’t “eating much” it was still 4000 odd. in the last 10 days ive completely cut my portions down into a calorie deficit and really tried to fight all urges to relapse which have been extremely HARD and have lost almost 14lbs, the weight would absolutely drop off her especially with the little bit of exercising she’s doing. i just don’t understand her mentality of “it’s not the right time for me to diet” because when is it going to be the right time?!? when she’s gone way past the point of being helped? to me, she doesn’t want to do it because she won’t get instant gratification from it and it’ll be a while before she sees a real difference in her appearance, so she can’t be arsed.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

JeIIyBean080

The I don’t care trend 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I don’t care than i’m 50 stone live at home have more chins than friends and I nonce on my niece. Just be bludi kind xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 59

natnoo

My mother has recently discovered Becki so I’ve been filling her in in the ‘lore’. Told her Becki’s birthday is 25th December and her response?

“Bloody hell she really wanted that Christmas dinner.”

• Haha
Reactions: 52