Beckijones4 #95 Mum don’t come in I’m doin a video crying about Dead Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand what is meant to be so special about these cakes? I could make a chocolate cake a damn site nicer than that dry looking one.

Reactions: 21
I don't understand what is meant to be so special about these cakes? I could make a chocolate cake a damn site nicer than that dry looking one.
They're just popular because of TikTok and Becki wants to be "cool", also they're enormous and the more the better for her. Then there's the fact she can't actually bake and only ever does it from kits so she's not going to take the time/effort to make herself a nicer one

Reactions: 14
It’s just cos they’re ‘viral’ don’t think they’re anything special. And she’s a mug for paying £33 for some cake. She could go to a lovely artisan bakery and get some amazing cakes for less than £33. But as we all know, tubby custard has minimal taste buds. Everything she eats is bland, processed and basic.

Reactions: 20
Abby gets so much tit but that video she did about her mental health and weight loss I thought was really genuine and Becki should fuckin take note, how is she not frightened that she can’t walk more than 5 steps without needing an oxygen tank. Whether her diets good or not she’s lost a fair bit of weight and she looks nice

Reactions: 26
I don’t think body composition scales are accurate at all but they will still give you an overall idea of what’s going on and seeing the numbers reduce as you lose weight is encouraging. At this point she probably exceeds the weight limit on household weighing scales (she probably thinks she isn’t gaining weight as every time she steps on them the number is maxed out can’t go any higher- it would also explain why she doesn’t see any issues with her current way of eating) she would need to go to Chester zoo and use theirs 😂
I got my scales thinking exactly that. Try where £20ish off amazon so they clearly aren’t going to be 100% accurate. Also horse feed companies have portable scales big enough for horses so she just needs to find some horsey people and get them to organise a weight day and use their scales. Or an equine vet is likely to have some she could use.

Reactions: 6
She can always go to the local scrap yard like Amy and Tammy Slaton did. Or they may be a local rubbish tip with a weigh bridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s disgusting!
I’m sorry but she believes her own lies. I know my body! She looks solid- like hard solid fat.

Standing on one leg hand on ‘hip’ does not make you thin!

Shes really eating so much lately and she needs to just stop!

Reactions: 11
I managed to get one a few months ago, nice cake but not worth £15 a slice, I've had better cakes from Sainsbury's. it was like, too rich for me and i could eat cake every day lol

Reactions: 10
If you want a decent rich fudgey chocolate cake use nigellas chocolate Guinness cake recipe and sub the Guinness with black coffee. Then make the ganache with equal weights of double cream and dark chocolate 💋🤌🏻 cheaper than and nicer than paying £20 for a slice of 2-3 day old cake that’s been through the postal system.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The electromagnetic plates on the scales send a charge through your body that can read it. You don’t feel anything
Can they zap me a lobotomy while they're at it because I need one after watching the last few days of becki's videums.

Reactions: 5
If you want a decent rich fudgey chocolate cake use nigellas chocolate Guinness cake recipe and sub the Guinness with black coffee. Then make the ganache with equal weights of double cream and dark chocolate 💋🤌🏻 cheaper than and nicer than paying £20 for a slice of 2-3 day old cake that’s been through the postal system.
The fact she still eats food that’s been through the postal system (the brownies etc) is WILD to me 🤢

Reactions: 10
Do we think that Caesar salad review vid is the one from the day ricketts kicked the bucket

Reactions: 11
For someone so violently ugly she really does think she's a solid 10 doesn't she? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.