BeckiJones4 #92 Noncey Sinatra These hooves are made for stomping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just make up 'frumpets' why are they called that I don't get it

A frumpet is because it's essentially a French toasted crumpet cause of the egg! I've followed #whatiateforbreakfast for a long time on Instagram and she makes lots of mad but lovely recipes. It's one of her ideas.

Frump is a horrible word though! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She used the same bastard cheese, except one was dyed orange and the other is 30% lighter 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Whisked" the mixture with a wooden spoon, there seriously is no hope for this girl is there 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok so why did she chop an onion cos she didn’t use it in the recipe??? Doh! Spring onions were used but not the unyun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's got massive!! I swear everytime I see her she's gained another stone.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell. The writing on that. I could write better using a pencil in me flange. And that bleep eats more cheese than Jerry!
download.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
bleeping mac and cheese? YOU DONT LIKE CHEESE BECBEC

Also why does it look as dry as duck? I'll stick to Tinis recipe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The noise of that mac and cheese is defo the noise her minge makes when she's using her clitbasher

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
How much did she take?!! I thought she wasn’t gonna stop scooping out of the dish.
IMG_6092.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.