BeckiJones4 #92 Noncey Sinatra These hooves are made for stomping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck was that abomination that she did in that airfryer. It looked bleeping disgusting. I’m all about the halloumi and lashings of sweet chiili sauce/jam but not on a bleeping crumpet.

Reactions: 7
I actually like cheese but I’m not even joking this C**T eats more cheese than me in a week! Why bother saying your not fussed on something and continue to eat it…oh yeah cause you’re a fat lying pig 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m way behind on threads but
* Does big bec hate caths roasts because catch cooks a smaller portion? Hence buying a whole crown of chicken rather than a breast or some sausages? Same with the potatoes.
* The creative eye putting things together….shes gonna do more grazing boards isn’t she?!!
* she says she can’t pronounce the th on thing but can say this that there etc so she’s talking complete tit
* also her incessant comments that Ollie is fine because he isn’t howling with pain…..dogs don’t do that when they are dying you useless lump of tit, your dog is pissing everywhere and off his food…have him put down!!!
He was literally howling in one of her vids the other day anyway 😂 the one where she tried the Tim Hortons cereal thing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.