BeckiJones4 #92 Noncey Sinatra These hooves are made for stomping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deffo doesn’t like caths roasts because becki can’t control the portion size. When it comes to food she’s like a woman possessed

Reactions: 32
Think she needs to go to speech and language therapy 😂
---
She deffo doesn’t like caths roasts because becki can’t control the portion size. When it comes to food she’s like a woman possessed
The way she goes on is like the food is crack

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s all for engagement. She knows people will watch and comment, earning her money.

Reactions: 14
If I was pronouncing something wrong my parents would have corrected me. I feel like they maybe tried with the older kids and just gave up when they got to Becki. Paige is illiterate as well. Bet they all just use the excuse that they hate/hated school.

Reactions: 17
This is in the comments of her “Things I pretend I can’t pronounce”
Someone asked if she had learning difficulties, laughed at Asthma 😂
Does she have GDD?
IMG_2800.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She posted a voice note on insta from “her” Parker. Why the duck does a 4 year old child have an iPhone? Why the duck does a 4 year old child know how to send voice notes? Man the whole Jones/Woods clan depresses me something fierce, not one of them is trying to do better for their children. Leah seems to think that giving her children new stuff means she’s a great mother. Clearly neglects them by throwing them in front of every screen she can. I’m infuriated.

Reactions: 41
I'm actually starting to hate cath now for letting her mammoth, disrespectful waster of a daughter behave how she does. If I was her I'd of ordered herself and our Ian a takeaway and told her to shove her burnt roast up her fat arse! No sympathy for her at all, she created that overgrown brat. She's a tit mum and becki is a bleeping parasite

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Does she have GDD?
View attachment 2961744
As if she has asthma 🙄 that’s a vape in her ham fist, not a Ventolin. The reason she gasps for breath is because she’s 30 stone & a smoker.
ian should’ve spaffed her up in Caffs crackbun

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She posted a voice note on insta from “her” Parker. Why the duck does a 4 year old child have an iPhone? Why the duck does a 4 year old child know how to send voice notes? Man the whole Jones/Woods clan depresses me something fierce, not one of them is trying to do better for their children. Leah seems to think that giving her children new stuff means she’s a great mother. Clearly neglects them by throwing them in front of every screen she can. I’m infuriated.
What’s worse, I think at the end of the voice note, Parkour says he loves her (Becki) and his Mum more than his dad?? Correct me if I’m wrong but that’s what I heard. Absolutely classless if she’s plastering that all over her instagram

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I'm actually starting to hate cath now for letting her mammoth, disrespectful waster of a daughter behave how she does. If I was her I'd of ordered herself and our Ian a takeaway and told her to shove her burnt roast up her fat arse! No sympathy for her at all, she created that overgrown brat. She's a tit mum and becki is a bleeping parasite
Can't believe I felt a tiny bit sorry for caff when she's a total enabler

Reactions: 7
GDD giant head disorder

so we’ve have a video on how to stand up. She can balance an everyfing
Now we have a video on how to talk an that

next will be ‘I can dress myself’ with the pitas out. More cooking. She’s so smart 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Does she have GDD?
View attachment 2961744
I think sourlemmons is a bit think. They probably think GDD is a genetic illness. As for the asthma she wouldn't be pouncing around the living room if it was that bad.

Reactions: 4
All that time she spent following Nick Griffin and the BNP around when she should have been parenting instead.. shameful!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My god that “brokleeee” on her rowwwwwwwst videum is absolutely boiled to tit! 🤢🤢🤢 soggy as her undercarriage -sorry! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.