BeckiJones4 #92 Noncey Sinatra These hooves are made for stomping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry can someone confirm im reading this correctly? She is 31 and can’t say “THING” ??????
IMG_0558.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Those crumpets look tit. "Super tasty snack" so not lunch then. Covered with cheese even though she doesn't like cheese.

Reactions: 13
Could've done with more sweet chilli sauce

Well duh simple simon you put about 0.2ml in each one why did you fuckin bother mate

• Haha
Can't believe I felt a tiny bit sorry for caff when she's a total enabler
I used to tbh but when you look at the bigger picture you can see it's totally her fault. I'd die of embarrassment if that was my kid, total failure

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still not over 'heptic'

This smug era annoyed me at first but now it's kind of funny. What are you smug about? Parking further away from supermarkets to get an extra 40 steps in? Oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She deffo doesn’t like caths roasts because becki can’t control the portion size. When it comes to food she’s like a woman possessed
Isn’t that a sign of addiction?
I'm actually starting to hate cath now for letting her mammoth, disrespectful waster of a daughter behave how she does. If I was her I'd of ordered herself and our Ian a takeaway and told her to shove her burnt roast up her fat arse! No sympathy for her at all, she created that overgrown brat. She's a tit mum and becki is a bleeping parasite
Don’t hold back 😂😂😂 joking aside she created the monster and is now suffering the consequences of her actions. Her other kids act more like adults so they clearly spoilt Bison and pandered to her as she was the baby of the family.

Bloody hell I'm early enough to comment 😂 Can't pronounce my arse Beck, more like she chooses to pronounce incorrectly cos it makes her look like an innocent ickle gworl 🥺🥺🥺

Also, I'm legit surprised Ricketts has hung on so long (I know 200 year old), but he's been near the end for ages now! Swear it's been months, poor thing

Reactions: 9
Ffs surely pork chops written that? Either that or bec bec cant do joined up writing. She’d never get her pen license the illiterate bloon.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Iced buns, biscuits, Nutella bars and chocolate. It's the small changes bison. Swear she's eating more now she shuffles around living room once a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.