BeckiJones4 #92 Noncey Sinatra These hooves are made for stomping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im new to this thread. I’ve been rotting in bed with the hangover from hell and this thread has had me crying laughing. I literally have not stopped. Thank you all so much for your service, I’m forever in debt. PS Becki is a fat bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How is dishing out a bloodclart pie so exerting for her that she’s out of breath.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually can’t believe the level of gossip this thread has got to can we just digest how spoilt we’ve been with the pictures of her at Nando’s a few hours after brown bread 😩 what a time to be alive I can’t believe a tattler was there to capture that moment in real time

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Im new to this thread. I’ve been rotting in bed with the hangover from hell and this thread has had me crying laughing. I literally have not stopped. Thank you all so much for your service, I’m forever in debt. PS Becki is a fat bleep
Welcome to the threadum, take a Mcdonnums with garlic dep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought she was only posting old drafts? The discharge from that nasty pie going everywhere almost made me throw up

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually can’t believe the level of gossip this thread has got to can we just digest how spoilt we’ve been with the pictures of her at Nando’s a few hours after brown bread 😩 what a time to be alive I can’t believe a tattler was there to capture that moment in real time
It reminds me of this time I really didn’t want to get up and go to the gym but I FORCED myself out of bed and went. Finished my work out and was packing up when the owner of the gyms wife stormed in screaming her head off! Turns out the owner of the gym was shagging one of the PTs. Got a cheeky video and felt like the messiah sending it to every single person I knew from the gym. It felt like a reward for doing my workout being able to share the breaking news. I couldn’t believe god had chosen me to be there for that moment and witness it. I am blessed. I am the gossip queen. I will never skip a gym session again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You can drive a lorry? Love that. Have not even met you and I fancy you because of that xx soz Goldie I love a lorry driving woman

I can also notarise passports if anyone needs one doing x
Absolutely valid decision. All I will say is that I can drive any vehicle. Not legally but like I’ll give anything a go.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
you weren't upset about Ollie when you were in Nando's laughing your tortilla tits off ON THE DAY HE WAS PTS were you ? you horrible ugly fat bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.