BeckiJones4 #92 Noncey Sinatra These hooves are made for stomping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EVERYTHING pisses me off about her right, but the way she spoke to the costco workers when she was ransacking the free samples has proper pissed me off. She has no manners just “DOES IT HAVE A STONE IN”
she’s just a rude filthy bag of shite
I knowm cheeky bleep looks like she eats mud anyway 🥴

Reactions: 4
Imagine her saying she's lost weight off her chin when it's literally bigger than one of her pitta tits

1000028727.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I can drive a lorry but don’t have a card so we can get enough food for Bison’s Suitcase Sunday 😂
You can drive a lorry? Love that. Have not even met you and I fancy you because of that xx soz Goldie I love a lorry driving woman

I can also notarise passports if anyone needs one doing x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The original one but I will say, all the kids use the perfumes now. My 11 year old step daughter has them all. Kind of put me off 😂 it’s like the impulse body spray of their generation
I use the original but it's not the most sophisticated of scents. I started buying it a few years ago and now everyone buy it for me for birthday etc. Not tried the home bargains dupes.

Reactions: 5
I bleeping ""DISPISE"" the cosco trips mainly because I can't get a membership 😭 and this fat bleep uses crackbun caffs card to go and inhale all the tasters 🤨 I hope she chokes in there one day falls over and knocks down the samples display in the process 🤣
Is it hers from when she was teacher nursery assistant. Not sure if that counts as being in education though.

I bleeping ""DISPISE"" the cosco trips mainly because I can't get a membership 😭 and this fat bleep uses crackbun caffs card to go and inhale all the tasters 🤨 I hope she chokes in there one day falls over and knocks down the samples display in the process 🤣
Just make a letter head and pretend you’re self employed 🤷🏼‍♀️

I see the period of mourning for dear old Rickets lasted a day. 🙄

Reactions: 11
You can drive a lorry? Love that. Have not even met you and I fancy you because of that xx soz Goldie I love a lorry driving woman

I can also notarise passports if anyone needs one doing x
Only got my 7.5ton so we can only get enough scran for one suitcase Sunday. We just need to find some bus drivers now so people can be transported on our Bison hunt 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

What was that licking of the top lip? My 13th reason

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That dog has barely spent a minute in his next Olde Worlde life and that puffer fish is prancing round Costco scarfing samples. And who the duck buys a child 80 packets of a snack that's nearly 50% sugar? Naan dead, Rickets dead, Bison brain dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That dog has barely spent a minute in his next Olde Worlde life and that puffer fish is prancing round Costco scarfing samples. And who the duck buys a child 80 packets of a snack that's nearly 50% sugar? Naan dead, Rickets dead, Bison brain dead.
I know it's like criticising the paint job on the Titanic but she spares no expense on sugary snacks for herself yet Porscha's the one who gets told she has to put something back if she wants these?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.